How can you win and compete and not spend so much money

Hi solitäre forum
Gibt es auch hier Deutschen? Ich verstähe nämlich kein Englisch

2 Likes

Translated: Are there Germans here as well? I do not understand English

@Behice, Willkommen im Forum. Ich habe die Google Übersetzer App sehr nützlich gefunden. Ich kann kein Deutsch, ich hoffe das ist ok. :slight_smile:

Translated: Behice, welcome to the forum. I have found the Google Translate app very useful. I don’t know German, I hope this translated ok.

9 Likes

What is a medallion and how do you get one?

3 Likes

Sorry been playing for about 2 year whats the shrine?? If you play the game again dont use 3hrs you dont get more red stars

3 Likes

Ok I play the shrine all the time didn’t realize that’s what it’s called I just say I’m gonna drop a few…still you dont get enough then your out of coins

4 Likes

Exactly almost like they know the card you need so you never get it until you keep buying more cards

3 Likes

Wow, I never had that option to pick a wild card! That would have been nice!

4 Likes

A medillion is the thing you drop in the shrine the jackpot game

3 Likes

I agree…I play for the day and then the rest of the evening, I collect the bonus coins and use them at the shrine before I collect my inbox bonuses. I usually have about 20-40k to use! Here is an example of what my jackpot results were!

Starting 43,550k
x7 Free Games (21k) value at 3k per game
x4 Boosters (24k) value at 6k
x5 Wilds Card (30k) value at 6k
x5 2,000 coins (-2.5k)
21+24+30-2.5 = 72,500 value/950 left
31,700 increased value!

11 Likes

Love it!! I use the shrine as my savings account also! It’s a great back up for hard to win streaks! Thanks for sharing that! I currently have 38 medallions saved up!

7 Likes

Great idea! I have recently started using my quest winnings for the jackpot as well, I am not sure if I have enough self control to save the funds, but I am going to to try. As much as I loathe losing 500, it still ends up being better than when I say, “what the hell” and spend 6k

5 Likes

@Trac holy cow! I need you to manage my personal finances!!! Lol. That is incredible. This is me: https://youtu.be/FHy8kW632dE

5 Likes

@jessnc Bwahaha! :rofl: That’s TOTALLY me too! Plus, on the game (on my iPhone, at least) - it shows a constant​:exclamation:️notification on the “FREE” part & not clearing it drives me bonkers! :flushed:

5 Likes

@jessnc I too obviously have that “burning a hole in my game pocket” problem as well…

So I’ve found a few psych tricks that have worked well for me! :joy:

1. NOT OPENING my Perk Completion which gives you all the chests our team won in the previous round…UNTIL we get our Golden Tiki (usually by day 3) because one I see the chests in my inbox, I’m almost 100% likely to use them and it’s much more valuable to use the prizes with the golden tiki!

2. I play for the day and only once I’m ready to be done for the day (aka, I’ve gone broke) I treat “stockpiling bonus coins” until the next day - like it a different game & see how high I can get the coins! Playing 3,000 coins once per hour isn’t going to do much good but collecting those 3,000 coins each hour, over a few hours WILL! Then I play the shrine with them and it makes that session more fun too because I have boosters, wilds, and free games to use & win games!

3. I watch all the videos all at once - either at the beginning of my game day to add to my treasure shrine pool or to add to my starting bankroll I figure, using one video at a time isn’t generally helpful and I’m likely to forget some!

Nothing “real” to my methods…just thought I’d share my tricks that work for me! Ya know - from one “impossible to save” player to another! LoL

10 Likes

Thanks!! This is an excellent post!

4 Likes

I love waiting for the golden tiki before I open my chests… :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t ask me how long I’ve been hoarding medallions this time I really don’t remember lol. I just cashed in 75 medallions

FREE PLAY -28
SHARK HOOK- 7
TRAP PORCHES -9
2 K - 11 (24K)
BOMB - 10
WILDS 10
And I hit the free medallion ALOT.
Would love to see the medalliin changed to wave breaker and the ? Slot for volcano card to be added in the mix. Nice little pay out!

19 Likes

People really get that much? I’ve never gotten more than 5k and that is rare.

4 Likes

Great idea! I like to save my coins for a few days then binge play. I also use the shrine for my boosters.

4 Likes

Who’s Ada? And how do you play it?

1 Like