How about being able to choose when you use your Free Plays?

It would be a nice thing to be able to do, no?

117 Likes

I actually cant wait until they are gone…

5 Likes

Free plays to use as you need them would be great. I would, however, probably hoard them like I do everything else!! I spend them as soon as I get them so I don’t have to use on the cheaper Islands!!

37 Likes

I would like to be able to use them whenever I would like to, rather than when I earn them e.g. low on coins, replay a (difficult) tribute, or try to advance on my current island.

45 Likes

I agree, would be nice to be able to hold on to them for future use

23 Likes

Definitely agree, I hate it when I have to use free plays on the first island if a tribute lands there!

31 Likes

I’m the same way. When i get my free plays, I try to use them on higher payout levels. But sometimes that comes back to haunt me. I might make more points on a lower level than a higher one. Right now after the double gift boxes, I have quite a few free plays, so this hurts my red star challenge. I don’t want to play them on the low levels. I makes it a challenge!!

14 Likes

I think we should be able to use them as we wish :yum:

25 Likes

It would be great to use them as we wish. I hate having to use a free play on the lower levels when I’m collecting red stars.

18 Likes

Choosing when to you Free Play would most definitely be an advantage.

17 Likes

It would also be nice if when using your free play or even a discounted game (due to perk reward) if the payout for winning was consistently more than the original cost of the game.
For example on multiple occasions I have won a 3000 coin game (as a free play or discounted) and the coin return is 2700… It should ALWAYS be greater than 3000 for a win.

25 Likes

If you had the option of when to use your free play, you would never be sent to level 12 on Tiki Island. Nobody wants to not be able to waste, I mean use, their free play on a 500 coin level. Please stop with these insane requests! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

I would like to be able to use them when I want or need to. Hate using them on those lower islands where a game is only ■■■■■■■■ coins.

7 Likes

I agree that we should be able to use the free play when we want to. I dislike using them on any game on the 1st level. They should enable a switch back for free plays so we can choose which games to use them on.

6 Likes

I find that when you have more than 6 free plays, it’s a good idea to play in tiki skies, I will use them and wait until my free plays are done then move on to tributes or quest perks, the coin return is greater when you get the tribute + win

8 Likes

I would love it if we could choose when to use our free plays. That would make them more valuable. When I complete a quest to earn 3 free plays, in my mind I know that could be equivalent to 9,000 coins, if I pay on levels that normally cost 3,000 coins to play. However, I play tribute hands only for more points, & when they take me to the first 2 levels, my free plays are not worth as much :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m a hoarder too! LOL

5 Likes

Dannielle - That is what I do also. I like Shipwreck Shores.

2 Likes

Cindy - When I am working on tributes and have 3 free plays, I don’t use the volcano and click of the 5 tribute plays. I look at the islands and scroll to play the top ranking 3 to use up those 3 free plays. Then I don’t have to worry about Tiki Island plays. If I have more, then I play in Tiki Skies until I have used my free plays.

9 Likes

That’s an excellent strategy!