How about being able to choose when you use your Free Plays?

Yes I agree, I don’t like that we can’t save them :hugs::thinking::wink::+1:

5 Likes

I have an idea, maybe if we can save them, like up to 25 saved and then the rest we use?

7 Likes

I move to another more expensive hand, play that with the free play, then go back to the tributes.

10 Likes

Thats what I do Jellybeans.

5 Likes

I agree lwt ua choose when to use free plays

6 Likes

I would also like to use them when I want

4 Likes

Love, love, love this. Would they roll over from event to event?

4 Likes

Hi Sandy, I think they would rollover, the same way free plays do now. That would be great, wouldn’t it? Welcome to the forum :smile:

7 Likes

It would more advantageous to be able to choose when U can use your FREE Plays, simply because it is senseless to use them on the lower islands. The FREE Plays are most needed for the higher islands for many of us or for the TRIBUTES as well~

10 Likes

I totally agree, but really sad when I only win about 25 points on a high level level game, but win more on a low level game!! :frowning:

4 Likes

Having been playing since the game started or very close since that point in time, I have seen many UPS and DOWNS. I have to say that there have been a great deal of growing pains with the game.

I think there should be different LEVELS of the game just as there is for the RED STAR, things are not appropriate across the board @ this point any longer and has become no longer enjoyable, in fact has become too expensive and does not give out enough rewards, gems, or perk capabilities that are reasonable for certain levels.

The game needs to be sectioned as if it is in the levels like Red Star is~
that is how the CLUBS should be sanctioned!

8 Likes

Agreed! At least what it costs to play!

1 Like

URDREAMN, I like that idea but think Tripeaks would have to completely restructure the entire game. That said, in the year I have been playing, Tripeaks has struggled to work the bugs out of the game. Not fussing, just saying! A lot has changed in the game and I think most of it has benefited the players!

5 Likes

I totally agree!! Would love to be able to save them all up until after golden tiki is gone… would be my best prefrence :heart:

3 Likes

Just play see other Islands first then go and play the cheap Island

5 Likes

I agree. I would love this option!

2 Likes

I like the idea of being able to use them when we want not when we accrue them, it’s nice to have them, but sometimes you are completing a quest on a lower level and I would rather use a couple hundred coins as opposed to HAVING to use them first

2 Likes

When you ask for our ideas,are you honestly considerring some suggestions or are you filing them under " spam"? Cuz i have read quitea few ideas in which would make the game more appealing and yet i havent seen any of them put into play

2 Likes

I agree it would be beneficial to use when needed the most

2 Likes

I’d like to use them when I wasn’t.

3 Likes