Holiday Wishes: What's Yours?

I wish for peace, love, unity, happiness, and safety!

11 Likes

I wish for peace in this world, live , love and laugh

4 Likes

I wish this holiday be a peaceful , happy, united holiday not only for America but for the world that would also mean a cure for covid-19 so we can give hugs again. I miss the hugs ! God bless us all!

6 Likes

For everyone to have a happy and safe Christmas and New Years free from COVID
And to have a house to move into

4 Likes

A Jet Setter Bundle Pack from TriPeaks Solitaire!:star_struck:

4 Likes

For everyone to stop fighting and be happy and for us to stand in unity & peace. Also for my family to beable to all get together and beable to hug each other & have a meal together. I know it isnt possible this year due to Covid19 but it is my wish :christmas_tree::santa::mrs_claus::gift:

5 Likes

I want porto cesareo

I want to be healthy enough to return to work.

2 Likes

My wish is that there is peace on earth, & everyone has a blessed Christmas. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

5 Likes

My wish for this holiday Christmas is for my family to continue to stay close and help each other through this crazy time.

2 Likes

I would like the pandemic to be over so I can get back to a normal life with family and friends, especially my two grandsons.

2 Likes

My wish is that the millions of people who have lost jobs will get new and betters jobs and that we stay health.

2 Likes

My wish for the holiday season is for everyone to find peace and happiness.

3 Likes

Please let the Trump brand crash and burn so that the Trump family will NEVER be able to hurt America again.

9 Likes

The time will come when no one will be afraid because of crime and sickness death and pain is gone forever and everyone is at peac

7 Likes

I wish for free coins and wilds lol

6 Likes

I wish serenity and health to the whole world that is fighting this beast called Covid 19 … I wish everyone to spend as much as possible the family celebrations and in peace …

6 Likes

I wish to spend the holiday with kids

4 Likes

End of covid forever

8 Likes

Things back to normal with everyone safe

3 Likes