Holiday Wishes: What's Yours?

As we enter the Holiday Season, we all have wishes and expectations we hope will come true for us this year. Maybe it’s just being able to see a loved one in person, or the joy of creating memories with children. Maybe it’s just some rest from a busy life, or maybe it’s the new gadget everyone is raving about.

Post your answer below for a chance at 50K Coins and 5 Wilds! We will choose ten responders at random next Thursday and award them then!

Whatever it is, we hope it comes true!

38 Likes

I wish for normalcy and an end to Covid.

44 Likes

I wish for good health and happiness.

18 Likes

I have 2 actually! 1)I wish to get my nasty squatting roommate out of my house without incident and 2) I wish my boyfriend to make it through back surgery and come home to recooperate in a healthy home! (#1 needs to happen for this wish to come true!)

21 Likes

My holiday wish is that at least part of my son’s senior year in HS will be somewhat normal with sports and dances and activities and socializing and the like. Safety is of utmost importance but I hope the schools can find away to put some sense of normalcy back in our lives.

22 Likes

I wish to make it through this holiday season with a roof over my head, food in my families bellies and heat to keep them warm. I wish the same for everyone else this year.

24 Likes

I sincerely hope that less families will suffer the pain from the loss of their loved ones from this global pandemic, coronavirus.

21 Likes

It’s been a crazy year for all of us, this pandemic has interrupted so many celebrations with family and friends. My wish is that we can all return to to some normalcy. This year has certainly opened our eyes to what is truly important.

15 Likes

Time with family. The whole family.

8 Likes

I wish for covid to be gone
I wish all the kids could go back to school
I wish all the people could get along and live in peace
I wish all the riots and hatred would stop
I wish that could could find a cure for Cancer
I wish for peace on Earth
Will these things happen
I can only pray

27 Likes

My Holiday wish would be for my Mother and Father to have all 3 of their children home for Christmas this year it has been almost 30 years since we all been together for Christmas.

11 Likes

Que se termine el virus del covid 19

5 Likes

I pray that the world finds peace and health, but most of all love and forgiveness.

14 Likes

That l can bring sunshine to teammates who are in need of a good. Day.

Pplday.

4 Likes

My wish is that everyone will still have a joyful holiday season in the midst of all of this craziness!

10 Likes

I wish my daughter and her family could be home for Christmas.

5 Likes

I wish for good health and covid free

7 Likes

My holiday wish is to have my daughter spend Christmas with me and get to know her papa an cousins :heart:

5 Likes

I wish that Covid goes away and people can find jobs again.

10 Likes

My wish is to be with my loved ones during the holidays!

4 Likes