Holiday Wishes: What's Yours?

It has been a very difficult year for so many. I hope for a happier and healthier new year.

6 Likes

That my Sailor daughter can come home, unfortunately it’s highly unlikely with the darn virus😢

5 Likes

The only wish I have that you could do something about is for the creators to fix the glitches in the game that keep robbing us

4 Likes

My wish is a stimulus check so I can buy presents for our 10 grandkids! Also a new phone since this game has burned a imprint of the game on my homescreen guess that’s what over 3 years of playing will do lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6 Likes

I wish for some normalcy, health and peace for everyone this season.

5 Likes

Buon Natale and happy holidays to everybody!

3 Likes

My wish would be the rest of my team MyLuckIsMany, my family and the rest of the world all stay safe and well and Covid takes no more lives. I know it will but I can always hope. And as long as there hope is there we have a chance. Merry Christmas everyone xx

5 Likes

People come to realize that Covid is real and to respect the health and wellbeing of others not to engage in the outrageous behavior that we have seen

10 Likes

I wish for people to let others be themselves and not I didn’t that everyone have the same opinions.

2 Likes

Deseo salud para toda mi flia y amigos y porsupuesto la vacuna para curar el covid en el mundo!

4 Likes

I want a kitchen aid mixer

3 Likes

I wish I win the 1
Million dollar jackpot on this game :joy:

5 Likes

An all expense paid trip to see my sister who’s recovering from cancer.

3 Likes

I wish for healing of the wounds that 45 had caused. And for justice for all which will bring peace.

6 Likes

I wish for my life to get better

5 Likes

I wish that I can be able to visit my nephew at the jail :frowning: haven’t been able to see in person since the pandemic, that’s all i ask for, to be able to visit him

5 Likes

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday.

5 Likes

World peace :v: :smiley:

5 Likes

My wish would be for my family and friends stay healthy and I could get answers to my health situation. I also wish people would see the voter fraud and do the rights thing. I wish people would put Christ back in Christmas. God bless

6 Likes

I wish our country could concentrate on caring for each other, rather than all the hate we have been hearing. Especially at Christmas, love and family is all that really matters.

8 Likes