Holiday Scruples! 12/4/19!

As the old saying goes curiosity killed the cat… let it be and if it’s duplicated give a gift receipt and all will be well. Happy Holidays to you all, and may you all be truly blessed.

Ask the cousin ask the cousin :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Let the chips fall where they may…it is not my present to open :gift::christmas_tree::gift::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hope for the best!! No peeking!!

1 Like

Let the chips fall! It’s a win if they both know her that well!

1 Like

Let the chips fall. Surprises are fun!

1 Like

Take your chances, but get a gift receipt just in case.

Hope for the best! Never peek.

1 Like

Hope for the best
That they a different

1 Like

Hope for the best is always the best way to go

1 Like

Its the season of surprise so let it be its not about the gifts but about love for family and friends

1 Like

You peek of course :smiley::smiley:. Then rewrap​:wink:

Give them your gift and hope for the best

Since the gift is not mine, it would be like stealing to open it. Leave it alone and just wait and see.

Let the chips fall where they may

Just wait and see… If me and their cousin did get the same thing, at least we both have good taste and mine would have a nice gift receipt for easy return in case they didn’t need both… But hey, it could be something my friend wouldn’t mind having two of! We’ll have a good laugh when I tell my friend the story (after she’s opens them) if they ARE the same, and if they aren’t… Then I’ll sigh with relief and chuckle to myself. I’d also make sure my friend opens mine first hahahaha. Happy Holidays Everyone!

Leave it alone and hope for the best! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hope for the best and maybe different gift or color/style never peek and open it.

Let it be but if you are that uncomfortable with the thought that might be the same gift, then just get something different as your gift to your friend!

Let the chips fall where they may. Then make sure your gift is under the tree in front of the other box, so your gift gets opened first.