Holiday Scruples! 12/4/19!

HOLIDAY SCRUPLES QUESTION! You are staying at a friends home 21 days before Christmas, when that friend’s cousin drops by to drop off a Christmas gift. You take it inside and notice it’s EXACTLY the same size, weight and shape of the present you had planned to give this same friend. Do you gently open it to verify it’s the same present and then if it’s the same, find a new gift? Or do you just let the chips fall where they may and hope for the best?

For a chance at 15K Coins, 5 Wild and 5 Volcano cards, post YOUR answer by tapping “Reply”. 10 people will be chosen at random on Friday afternoon to receive the rewards!

37 Likes

let the chips fall hope for the best

3 Likes

Hope for the best always

Hahaha! I’d contact the cousin and ask!

2 Likes

I would let the chips fall where they may.

1 Like

No way do I open the present. Just leave it be, and hope for the best. Your friend is lucky to be thought of!

Let chips fall as they may and hope for the best! If it’s the same just comment great mines think alike! Lol

Let the chips fall. I couldn’t open someone’s gift.

Chips fall where they may.

Let the chips fall and hope for the best

No peeking. If it’s the same you can have one too. Lol

Let the chips fall where they may

Hope for the best. That is what return policies are for.

Leave as is…do not open…:grin::grin:

Let the chips fall where they may. It’s the thought that counts and obviously we both share the same great taste!

Hope for the best - there have been a million sitcom episodes taken from trying the sneaky method

Leave it alone. It’s none of your business

Hope for the best! Let the chips fall where they may.

I would just hope for the best and let it be

1 Like

Let the chips fall and hope for the best