Game robbing players in friend center!!

My changed to request Coins every 10 hours. What’s the point :pensive:

They read it because when a glitch in the players favor is posted here, its fix immediately. Personally, I don’t think they care.

A good feature so …took it away.

Oh wow, this test is becoming ridiculous now they are up to5 different times on players and the 3different request types that I know of…
And some players have been this way for over 60 days now
This is making a lot of players mad and disappointed with the game, they truly need to figure out what they are going with and set all players the same! I believe if they don’t do so soon they may lose ALOT of players that are frustrated with there excuses of this is a test!

3 Likes

Anonymous I am happy you are enjoying it you must have a lot of coins to waste. There is over 300 of us that find it over rated and over priced. The prizes are not good enough. Now that the coins are not consistent 4,6, 8 hours friend sharing and coins every 29 minutes changing from 1300 to 1000, 1100, 1200. Or the calculation does not add up. Game drops an the middle of advertisement than you lose those coins. Should I go on .you must be 1000000 or somehow have many perks.
I love the game but the scavenger hunt is not my favourite. Thank you for listening

2 Likes

That is awful I thought 8 was bad enough

I don’t really think it’s a test. A test doesn’t take coin sharing and alter it to make it harder for players.
They use the word “test” to scam players into thinking they are legit.
BTW it’s not the fault of the ppl who answer our complaints etc.
They are told what script to use, and what they can do.
It’s the game owners who can’t be trusted to be honest about their activities.

1 Like

The point is to make you spend more . They are not testing anything, they are lying. To all of us.

1 Like

It is getting worse. Did you notice the coins are reduced in all games, if you collect all tributes the club coins are small. It used to be at least 3 times if you were able to win the game . On tiki island you get 5 instead of 15. The games freeze, drop, you get 30 minutes free play and 15 minutes taken up by advertisement. It is too bad, maybe if everyone stopped playing for a week maybe than , we would have some listeners.

1 Like