Game robbing players in friend center!!

Tripeaks you started the friend center to help players get free coins which is great but now you are changing the amount of coins we can get you cut me back from asking 5 friends to 3! Now you are robbing me and other players of our coins 6000 every 4 hrs. Over 30,000 coins a day! I know the coins are a free gift and thankful for it but how many of you would give someone a gift then in a few weeks go to them and take it back , none of you would if you did that would be a terrible and sorry thing to do yet that’s exactly what you are doing, taking back what you gave us!! Robbing us !! Instead of finding ways to make the game more enjoyable you keep making changes to make the game more difficult, you cut the ads in half or more, you started the scavenger hunts which are very very unpopular in place of grab and go, again taking away coins from the players now your taking coins away and calling it a “test” when the truth is players were able to build up some coins and they don’t buy as much stuff so you come up with a way to rob players of their coins and call it a “test” how terribly sad for management and sadder for the players! Please do away with this “test” and put the friend center back as it was when you started it or your going to be losing players!!!

34 Likes

I agree it’s a terrible thing that you have done to us I am not only not getting as much money now it’s every 8 hours.and I don’t think this is right if you don’t change it back I will not be playing this game anymore

21 Likes

I agree this test has long enough, I think the response should have given a clue that we all hate scavenger hunt. If you choose to put a program in owe up to the promise.
It is a good game now don’t ruin it and frustrate the players.

20 Likes

I agree. But for every 4 hours I got 15000 now it every 8 hours the same amount.
Angry and loosing playing time. This just Wong. Change it back.

14 Likes

What is this test crap in the coin sharing? You all sure know how to suck the fun out of a game. Now I am only able to collect 15k every 8 hours, so you have cut it in half. First the cards are regularly nasty so you can spend 20k on one hand. Then you change the coin sharing system in June and now you change it again 6 months later. We who have been playing for sometime know what you have taken away so lots are quitting your now ridiculous game. I know you have new people starting to play every day, but they have no idea what you have taken away and you just continue with increasing the difficulty. Are you pissed because people have decreased their purchase of coins? Maybe it’s because they are tired of your tyrant behavior of this game. How much money do you need to make? Your club quests are a joke…one wild card for 1,080 red stars. Wow, what a giver you are. A great percentage of players dislike the scavenger hunt. I refuse to play it. You don’t seem to listen to your playing community. The number of ads we can watch have been cut in half. If you want to sell a game for money then you need to sell it in a store like for video gamers. Oh, but wait this game wouldn’t sell to make any money because there is no action to it like gamers like so you just keep screwing us. You all are being jerks. You make the game challenging enough why keep upping it. It’s really no fun anymore and not worth my frustration. I like a challenge, but it is getting above and beyond challenging. While I realize these coins are gifts, you continue to take your gifts back and expect us to like it. I’m seeing a lot of people who don’t like it, and you liable to lose your die hard people. Seems like a risk tyrants are willing to take.

23 Likes

You told us before the friends coins went into effect. Now you change the time frames and amount that we can earn without notification. I am sriously thinking of leaving this game for one that treats us fairly.

20 Likes

I’m another unhappy player. I now only get 9000 coins every 4hrs with this friend centre test. I’m finding I’m not winning as much and with tributes am lucky to get one. I now have minimal money and don’t know if I can even finish my quests now. If this continues I’ll be quitting the game. It used to be fun…

17 Likes

I can not stand the Scavenger hunts. Just when you think you have the coins to complete the island, here comes the scavenger hunts to suck up all your game playing coins. You can not move up the Leaderboard at all, since you have been sucked dry of all your coins from your weeks’ winnings. It just plain sucks. Not to mention the Testing that’s going on within the Friend Center. Nothing like giving all your dedicated players a tease to get some extra needed coins and then taking it away or lowering the total amount of coins. I have talked this game up to many of my friends and showed them my gameplay. Some of them even downloaded the game. Yet now you the developer’s of this game have been screwing with the gameplay all over. PLEASE, give the changes and tests up and BRING back our good game fun…

22 Likes

I’m another unhappy player caught in this test. 8 hrs between request and still 15K in coins. You should have changed the 5 friends limit to 15 friends in 8 hrs for the inconvenience. END THIS TEST NOW AND CHANGE IT BACK.

17 Likes

Everyone, please make sure you report all friend center problems to customer service so they know that those in the test group are having problems. I don’t believe TriPeaks reads every post here (because this is meant to be a players helping players forum) Write every day if you need to (the squeaky wheel gets oiled! Lol)

In the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner), then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

6 Likes

I have sent the notification to the “help” center and I use that term loosely since I hardly ever get actual HELP. I told them that I was only getting the 9k every 4 hours, and since I work, I can’t request every 4 hours, so now where I used to get 60k a day, I get MAYBE 27K, sometimes only 18k. Absolutely ridiculous! Sorry, but for something that we all look forward to in order to help build some coins for play, the games are expensive to begin with @ 3k each hand (for 80% of the boards) and many times you don’t get more than 1k at the end of the hand, losing 2k per game, not getting 60k to play with, you are forcing people to spend money OR QUIT PLAYING. Very unfair. Call it a test, call it what you want, I call it UNFAIR.

Here is the help centers response:

Peter (Solitaire TriPeaks)
Dec 4, 3:08 AM PST
Hello,
Thank you for contacting the TriPeaks support team.
We are currently testing some new settings in the Friend Center, which is why you may not be seeing what you’re used to.
We appreciate your patience and feedback while we run these tests. If there’s anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Best,
Peter
Solitaire Tripeaks Support

7 Likes

What could they possibly be “testing”? How to make players more fed up?

14 Likes

Just don’t play them. The reward isn’t worth it…You save money and do better in the long run.

4 Likes

I knew something was going on, seems I’ve been having to spend $ to play too often lately just to keep up with my team quota. Been playing a year & never had this issue, I was thinking it was me playing wrong, nice to find out it wasn’t me and it’s that I’m lot getting free coins like before. Why can’t we go back to FB coins share, it was so much easier that way.

6 Likes

I agree. With the old method of getting coins from friends, I got 60,000 coins every day, now I’m lucky to get half that.

8 Likes

I get same amount of coins but every 8 hours. I don’t like it. Please change it back. It gives other players an advantage.

6 Likes

Yea totally agree :+1::clap::clap::clap:when my coin are finish im deleting this game GSN are to gready,i understand they need to make $,but this is to much,they make the game harder all over…jackpot game is Also ruined

7 Likes

U are so right,thumps up​:wink::+1::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

I’m in the 8 hour “test” as well and it stinks. It’s gone on long enough
Time to end it

7 Likes

I used to play more often than I do until you started this test stuff. put it back to the way it was and I will play more.

4 Likes