Game robbing players in friend center!!

Their response if frustrating! “you may not be seeing what you’re used to”!! It is so much more than that. This “test” is effecting game play and game enjoyment for everyone in the “test”. It is a punishment! And for what? I just hope that the game will compensate those unfortunately chosen for this “test” in some way when it is over. They deserve a large coin award for the frustration and inconvenience it has caused.

7 Likes

@Coco Oh I know! Here is the response I got when I emailed them back frustrated with the first response, and telling them we should be compensated for the lost coins during their ‘test’. Another nonsense response…

Peter (Solitaire TriPeaks)
Dec 4, 8:06 PM PST
Hi there,
Thank you for your reply.

We completely understand how frustrating it would be. We are hoping to have the testing completed at the earliest. Please be informed that each time when we have this activity the players are randomly selected to be part of testing, previously we had another set of live users to test one of the alternate/new features that went live.
While such activity is live we request our player’s patience and cooperation before we conclude on which one to fix.
We have already shared your feedback with our developers to consider in the future for any changes.
Thank you for understanding!
Regards,
Peter
Solitaire Tripeaks Support

3 Likes

It’s not only unfair that you are giving less coins but, I have members of my team who don’t even have the options to share coins. There is something wrong somewhere.

6 Likes

I got the same email as everyone else did. They must have it on auto reply. When I asked if we will be compensated for this his reply was They are not authorized to give anyone extra coins. This is BS. I am going to take a break from the game. I am leaving my team because I can’t meet the team rules. I am very upset with this game and their mom existent support.

4 Likes

I get 5 friends but only every 8 hours and it’s been going on for as bout 5 weeks already.
I just log in to talk to team mates and don’t care if i play it not. To hey have taken the fun out of this game.

5 Likes

I got the same response! I told them this was ba and I won’t spend one more dime on this game till its fixed!!! So frustrated!!!

3 Likes

I have 17 people in my team affected by this, myself included!! This has taken a strong team that id struggling now. It not FAIR!! Can’t seemed to figure out how to solve this problem!! STOP THIS INSANITY!!!

4 Likes

Cowboy and others I totally agree with you. I am getting coins every 8 hours on the Friend Center where as the rest of my team many who have more coins than me are not being penalized. Also the jackpot has changed for me once again penalizing me. Also the scavenger hunt is for the players who have a lot more coins than me. If I were to use the scavenger hunt I would be done to almost nothing. I am getting frustrated and annoyed with this game

4 Likes

I too am not winning many tributes at all anymore.

3 Likes

I am very MCNally with the chae.

I have to wait 8 hours to
ask for coins. Very unhappy

3 Likes

Love the scavenger hunt. Fun when you are waiting for new levels to be added.

2 Likes

They also changed the ability to win boosters… it will be harder to complete games. Reduced payout, too. 2500 to 2000. I play to advance the team so I won’t participate in the scavenger hunt after trying once and losing points. The team loses interest if there’s no rewards to play.

4 Likes

I was unhappy with the friend center to begin with, some us can’t log in every 4 hours and now they want to reduce it even more. Now they have changed my shrine, no medalians, replaced with wilds,500 coins, 2000 coins, free plays,and boosters only available in the jackpot center. Quest rewards are lousy, 88k club points for 2 wilds? I love the game and my team but I am about done

4 Likes

I agree. When I sent on my request for coins I would always wake up and my coins would be waiting for me. So much easier and better

1 Like

They are also reducing coins credited for games. Used to get at least 2,000 for leaving one card.now it’s less than 1,000. Notice you’re not winning boosters anymore? They want us to buy them. I’m ready to exit

4 Likes

That’s probably just based on the specific games you are playing. Some levels have atrocious payouts. I have not seen any changes to payouts based on games I have already played and replayed. For sure some trap configurations and in game specials/boosters have changed, see level 90, but not the value of cards played in the games.

I don’t understand some of the things I’ve been reading. I’ve still got the 2k in my shrine center, not 500. I’m still requesting coinage every 4 hrs. In fact, I set an alarm, 24/7. Yup, I wake up in the middle of the night to request from friends. I agree the difficulty level sucks, and that hunts are coinage suckers. But the other changes haven’t appeared in my game yet. It Does sound frustrating tho, for sure. #HAPPYHOUR💛

1 Like

The people are referring to themselves being used as testers for various potential future introductions into the game. Currently there appears to be 2 sets of friend centers reductions being tested and a seemingly good shrine that has been normalized to have crappy payouts.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions! A new feature popped up after I restarted my phone. A card counter on the steak line. It’ll be great not to use a wild to finish a hand, only to discover a last card under it. A positive change!

I agree 100% with you I am about to quit game also cuz with this going in correcting this it’s getting harder and harder to even have any coins I don’t have money to go and purchase these coins to play this game I believe I’m going to quit