Game is in ruins. They dont care

Looks like friend center testing might be over (at least for me). After 2 1/2 months I am back to 5 friends every 4 hours from 3 friends every 4 hours.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I just discovered Iā€™ve got back to 5 also.

Now I just need to see if my Teammates without any Friend Center now have it. Iā€™ll pass on what I discover.

Mine just switched over to ask 5 friends every 4 hours

1 Like

1 of my Teammates without the Friend Center now has it. The other 2 had started new accounts but havenā€™t checked the original ones.

So great news finally.

Now if they restore the Treasure Shrine there might be some hope of remaining. Iā€™m fast depleting my 6.5 mil hoard.

1 Like

I am a club leader (anti primates) and I have played this game for 3 years now. Until about 3 months ago, I always made over 100k a week. Now, I barely hit 30k because the game has gone from something I enjoyed with friends to a headache and disgust. Now, we can barely keep 20 players let alone 25. 50% of new players are guests which tells me they just downloaded the game. Itā€™s a joke. I donā€™t understand what the makers are thinking. How can they possibly not realize they are hurting the game? Itā€™s a shame because it was a lot of fun now itā€™s just like a responsibility. They also never have the treasure hunt anymore which is the only time I would spend real money because 99 cents to refill hearts was well worth the 800k and tons of boosters I could make in just 10 complete map wins. I hope they change it soon and wake up or ill be handing my club over and finding us another game to play!!!

2 Likes

I completely agree! I just found a wonderful team, which is the only reason Iā€™m still playing. If they donā€™t bring back the Treasure Hunt I will have no choice but to stop playing. It was the only way I could keep up :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think you guys (last 2 posters) just answered your own question.

What question are you talking about?

1 Like

Love these comments all the changes are negative

I agree if I didnā€™t feel an obligation to my team I would have quit playing a long time ago

2 Likes

I agree with everyoneā€™s comments 100%. I love my teammates! We were strangers and now friends! I really hate to loose that! Iā€™m up for another game! Not sure how we can stay in touch.

2 Likes

I was just coming here to say the same thing. Itā€™s impossible to win some days even if you use all your boosters and helps. It becomes annoying. I play to get away from the stress and itā€™s now more stressful to play. Itā€™s not even fair anymore.
Iā€™m not saying make it easy, but when Iā€™m not even getting cards that I can use and itā€™s taking me 7-10 times to get through ONE game on a level, itā€™s just not worth it. Fix it already.

1 Like

Oh and STOP making us catch Poi to get the treasure chests. If youā€™re going to force us to increase our levels to get more prizes, make the game easier. I just spent $12k on two boosters and $4800 on 5 more cards and STILL didnā€™t win.
Annoying.

Now they took our chance for free wild card or extra points by having to watch advertising. I guess this game is no longer worth playing. Anyone know of similar team games out there?

Iā€™m doing the same. The game is not fun anymore.

Kelley I think they are referring to pay to play. Thatā€™s why they are making all the changes. arent making enough money so they are making changes to force people to buy.

They want us to pay to play but in reality the only thing theyā€™re doing is making those of us that do buy stuff Iā€™m not going to spend money if all theyā€™re going to do is take away any and every way for me to play and have a chance of winning. They have rigged just about every level that was paying well enough for you to recuperate coinage after losing so much chasing the trash cans or trying to max club quests for a measly 2 wild cards or 6 free plays or 22k in coins. If youā€™ve completed all levels, whatā€™s your quest on double Poi day? Nothing. Letā€™s not forget the theft shrine (I use to spend 100-200k every few days but have not dropped a single medallion since they changed it) and the reduced totem payouts, levels that use to pay well for streaks that now pay next to nothing, and the list goes on. I wonder how well this greed is working for themā€¦ I know it closed my pocketbook rather than opened it.

I have never beed forced to catch poi, I chose what quests to play, I chose not to chase poi, I have never paid to play the shrine, I have never been forced to buy more cards on a losing game, I have only used free medallions, therefore no matter what I land on I am ahead even though the 500 slot is there (hoping for a change). Iā€™m not getting how any of you players are being "forced " to do anything.

4 Likes

We mean that if we want to reap bigger rewards such as the chests that you must complete 4 tasks in order to get it.
The point is that theyā€™re making it increasingly difficult to play, win, or get bonuses and it was never this hard.

Reality is as they adjust the game, we as players adjust how we play. I agree the treasure shrine was my go to to stock up on boosters, and I have not gotten as many as I was used to before, so I adjusted the way I play, I hoard what I have and use sparingly, I especially do not use the buy more card option unless of course I can get a wild out of it, and I still buy gifts when itā€™s 2x gift day, that is just me

2 Likes