Game is in ruins. They dont care

That’s where we are headed as well. I’m currently on a legend team. We also bought a lot of gift boxes. But it is impossible if you cant get boosters. With them lowering a lot of the levels they have ruined every aspect of the game. You have to give to receive. I have lost interest in the game. Probably going to quit. I shrined 500k on the new shrine. I got 2 wilds and 10 boosters. The rest end up in the fp or coin bucket. Needless to say, after I used my free plays I lost 200k. The new shrine is definitely not a benefit, it’s a curse.

5 Likes

I agree. I like the challenge of the game. I play because I enjoy playing.

2 Likes

Great. I’ve been saving up medallions…sounds like i waited too long. I used 50 of them this week and also ended up with a few free turns, 2 hooks and coins. Guess i won’t use the rest.

2 Likes

I am an extra card buyer, but they made it harder for me to win even if I do so I’m getting them less often. Usually only if I’m 1 or 2 cards away from winning. Since I made this club 4 yrs ago I have come to love my extended family here in Kill"M"All. I have contemplated leave several times in the last two years but the changes has stopped me from spending my cash. I will be looking for a fun game my friends and I can play.

4 Likes

The game crashed a again, so again I sent a help ticket. I got a reply that I contact them too many times for the same issue: then fix it!!! I only ask for my coins back because I have to wait 8 hours to ask for 15,000 coins (5 games) and when the game crashes, it cheats me out of possible wins, red stars, gold stars, boosters, etc. If they are getting tired of me complaining, then they should fix it!!! Oh, and of course no 5,500 coins for the last 2 times it crashed. Like pulling teeth to get a couple of coins reimbursed.

3 Likes

Ja das wird oft meist schlechter,das sieht man auch jede woche an den Bonus und das es in den Kisten immer weniger an Belohnungen gibt…Das ist nicht schön und Sterne Booster und Wild´s bekommt man da zu wenig,im JS geht das Medaillon so gut wie nie(ganz) selten.Schon komisch,beim Medaillon ging er dafür in der Regel viel zu oft rein,warum nicht bei der Wild,die soll man nicht gewinnen lieber kaufen wie so vieles,traurig.Die denken nur ans Geld,wie können wir am besten immer mehr bekommen…Sieht man ja daran das die super gut gemacht haben,das ändern sie dann gleich wieder.Da es uns zu gute kommt das geht dann ja nicht,traurig…
Und dann wundern die sich über den großen verlust vieler spieler…wohl kein wunder,also denkt mal nach und denkt auch an die Spieler.
Hoffe ihr nimmt es auch ernst und ändert mal vieles zum guten wieder und reduziert mal die preise,die sind echt überteuert.Da werde ich kein echtes Geld für investieren,man möchte doch guten spaßfakor im Spiel haben und nicht Geld verlieren…! ! !

1 Like

Nur war das mit dem Kahuna ne Frechheit,da erst gar nicht alle davon was hatten,da man nicht´s davon gesehen hat und von einige im Team nur gehört hat.Schade denn der hat sich wohl richtig gelohnt.
Klar kommt uns zu gute,also kommt es dann erst gar nicht zur Vollendung,schade(traurig)

2 Likes

So true. It’s getting to the point where it isn’t fun, just an expensive headache. I’m thinking of using up what I have and passing the leader baton to someone elsr

3 Likes

You are right, completely They don’t care and they don’t listen. I’m in search of a new game myself and then im outta GSN Tripeaks!! These creators are just plain rude.

3 Likes

Agree , I’ve NEC
Ver spent any money on it either - and I never will !

1 Like

My game crashes alot right when I’m getting rewards or the end of a game, so I completely lose out on the coins spent, the boosters I used and the double red stars I may have won for that game…it IS very frustrating. I’ve only been playing like 6 months and I loved the game when I started, now I just get so frustrated…I also think we should get back our boosters and half our coins back when only 1 card or no cards flip over that can be played, this happens ALL the time, I’m over it. I lose way more than I win it seems.

2 Likes

Wgat is there to keep testing on there part ??? How long??? Its obviously a fail !!! Stop pissing ur players off and chasing them away fix ur pathetic shrine seriously make it so we can win and win something good and useful fix the coin friend to 15,000 every 4 hrs so all have the same and can actually play ur levels! Stop setting the deck ridiculously so we can beat levels w out needing a volcano w wild and and extra 22k just to pass a figin level … and do something about all the crashing especially when the crash happens during rewards and it steal ur rewards and event boxes wtf its not hard game makers stop ur testing its blatantly clear its a major fail, ur players r not happy!

4 Likes

It crashed on me lost a treasure i was opening and by even tchest disappeared… so not happy i lost all that crap u need so much stuff and coins to beat levels anymore

1 Like

It has come down to the fact that with all the changes I sorta dread having to play if it wasn’t for the loyalty I have for the group I’m in. I seem to play less & less while simultaneously they are making it harder & harder to maintain a presence by “screwing” the players while enriching themselves.
Nonsense & certainly not sustainable for my interest.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more Bob!

1 Like

So very true. Nothing seems to phase them. Not even the day of so many players taking a day of not playing.

2 Likes

You are right on.
Everyone on my team gets different perks,hrs to get help,amounts of friends to send help.
Totally unfair for competition and teams.
DO NOT SPEND MONEY!

2 Likes

That was for a very select few players, I heard they had some lovely benefits, I have been playing solitaire 3 years, and I believe it’s been just over a year since they pulled the pin on that ship

2 Likes

I am with you! SMH. Unbelievable changes. At least we were able to get a medallion, but now it doesn’t fall to the sides anymore. Boo!

1 Like

It’s getting ridiculous. I drug my husband and son onto our team. I feel like quitting, but don’t want to let them down. They have no idea how much money I spend on the game.:persevere:

1 Like