Game is in ruins. They dont care

The owners of the game will not quit until they sink it. Now everyone has the new shrine, lowered payouts on levels, decreased ability to win games. All they want is your money. They keep making changes and dont listen to the feedback of the players. As the player numbers dwindle, they will also see a decrease in sales, which will ultimately fold the game. If you are a newer player, stay on beaches. It is not worth your time to advance to skies or beyond. Enjoy half the coins you use to get from friends. I use to love this game. Now it is just a headache. I know I’m not alone.

50 Likes

You are not alone. No one likes the changes. Unfortunately testing has nothing to do with finding out new things players will like. I think they are trying to figure out how to get players to spend more real money.

16 Likes

I am spending my stashed fortune and leaving the game.

11 Likes

My shrine has changed now , but I still choose to play.
Best of luck in whatever game you choose

5 Likes

Yes, the coin share “testing” is a load of rubbish and to say they are testing something is a complete lie. They are just seeing how much they can take away from players.
They are complete, lying, avaricious scum who don’t give a damn about their players. It’s all about how much they can take away. I would NEVER recommend this game to anyone now.

10 Likes

I have not enjoyed any of the resent changes. If it wasn’t for enjoying my team members I’d leave! I’m not playing much and have stopped spending ant money. Either positive changes come or my friends and I can find another game!

13 Likes

Holly, you hit the nail on the head.

10 Likes

Anita, same with my team. We use to support the game by buying gift boxes. But we have vowed not to spend another dime. I shrined with the new crap shrine and got no boosters or wilds. 200k spent and I got 39 free plays, the rest fell into the 500 or 2k slot. I’m so aggravated. Once i go through my coins I am done playing. We are looking for another team game now. No more GSN/Sony games.

11 Likes

If you find another good game, will you please post it here and on the review for the game externally. I feel the same way. I used to be on a wonderful diamond team, and would make regular purchases, because it felt worth it. But then I was one of the first to get the 8 hr wait for friend coins. So I quit playing for a long time, because I could not longer be competitive. Now I’m on a gold team, just play a little, and refuse to buy anything.

13 Likes

Yes, the owners are putting it to the users. The new shrine is a joke. Medallions are now useless( wow I can’t say worth less). I think they would have been better served, stopping the sale of medallions for 2500 as many were using that to get wilds/boosters on the cheap. And friend testing for over 2 months is a joke.
To top it off I think next week’s event Puppy Love is also to signify how they have been putting it to the users doggy style. I too will probably be quitting at the end if the current perk cycle if we don’t get some user friendly changes or reversals of these new “features” immediately.

15 Likes

My club, Tiki Bird, is also feeling the same way. Not only have they changed how many points they give you for the coins you earn on a hand (being MUCH less) they’ve now messed with the streak stars. A volcano card no longer assures u of getting to the next streak star. My friend center seems to have changed yesterday from 5 friends every 8 hours to 4 friends every 8 hours. Of course I have almost 17million coins in my bank and have NEVER spent a penny of real money in this game. The secret in case you didn’t know is to STOP BUYING EXTRA CARDS. I get an extra 1 million coins in my bank about every month because 99% of the time I won’t buy extra cards. It’s hard to do because you have to play more but you will be rewarded for your effort. And I too am only still playing because I am the Leader of my club and we have a core group of members who are our tiki family. Otherwise I really would’ve left.

9 Likes

Yes… it’s ridiculous what they are doing… they don’t care about the players that Have spent thousands of dollars and have been here for over a year trying to have fun. But they only give a crap about making money and money money money is all they give a crap about

3 Likes

I wish we would all get smart and quit this game and they would go broke

3 Likes

Yes now they’ve made it so you can’t even get anything worth playing for

2 Likes

Do y’all get any enjoyment out of the game? I’m confused at your responses. I enjoy the game, even with the changes.

I believe in the pendulum in everything, which includes entertainment. Sometimes it’s great, sometimes it goes the other way.

I get plenty of worth (to me) out of playing @Rob_Koons, I like beating levels, I enjoy chatting with club members. I like that I help completing perks.

@Dana_Rosen, everytime I play a volcano card, it completes at least 1 leg of the streak (2 legs, if I have a streak doubler).

@sam4115, free medallions still give us a chance to win something on the shrine. &, I have seen other features that were tested longer than the friend center. The Kahuna Luau was tested over a year, but they could not make it work properly :frowning: I know they tried, over that long period of time.

@Bruce_Gros, good luck to you. I hope you find something that makes you happy.

@Crystal_Cekala, maybe they want to sink
this ship? Lol.

@Anita_Alflen_Cordes & @Wendy_Johansen_Schut, I definitely have not enjoyed the changes either, but I still enjoy the game, and will continue to play.

5 Likes

I’m with you, it’s not much fun anymore. I love my team but I’m actually thinking about quitting the game. I know they are thinking we will all get use to it and forget. And maybe they are right, I just hope they know what they are doing

4 Likes

Iv never herd of the Kahuna Luau that must have been before my time.
I’m with you some of the changes stink but I’m learning to deal with them and still enjoy the game.

2 Likes

What about the awful changes they made in the Jackpot? They have made the Jackpot not worth playing anymore because of adding 2 of the 500 coin slots and putting the Wildcard slots on the end and I never get close to hitting those Wildcard slots.

7 Likes

I’m from a legend team and we closed all 3 of our clubs down about 2 months ago because of all the changes. Some of our team members received the new shrine a few months ago and we all were testers of the new coin share. It’s impossible to stay in legend if you can’t shrine for boosters. Our team is like family and we’re all still very close. We’ve been trying other club games but it’s not the same. We’re all still sticking together though. Some of us used to play Candy Crush so we found a club based game called Fishdom and we’ve been enjoying that game. We’re able to have 30 on a team and we can still chat so it’s been fun to still be together. Sony really ruined a good game though because our teams ALWAYS bought alot of gift boxes so I feel like it’s their loss also.

9 Likes

Thanks for relaying your experience. I feel this is where my clubs are headed too.

2 Likes