Friend Center Relay Game

I dont like also takes our coins no club points a waste

First, I absolutely love this feature! The prizes are amazing! Volcano cards, Wilds, Tidal Wave Boosters, Free Plays, More Cards and Undo Cards! I have found two problems that I want to share…1) Be sure and watch your meter bar! I have completed games and it says I still need to do more. I can bypass this problem by “xing” out of the challenge and then it will show that I have completed the challenge. 2) Watch your Gold Star Bonus icon. Immediately open when you get the 15 gold stars! If you let it accumulate to 30, you will lose some of your stars. It will reset to 0 once you collect your first gold star wood box. This happened to me. It reset to 0 and I knew that I had much more than 15.

2 Likes

I love it too…done very well and hope they keep it.

Thanks so much for the tips, Phyllis!

Hi! Maybe you’ve already figured out the issue with “completion coins,” but thought I’d reply. Another Forum poster contacted me to tell me how it works - you have to collect 1100 coins AND win the game to complete the challenge. Yo can win, but if you’re won less than the 1100 coins, it doesn’t count. Next time I built up lots of coins before I made a move to win…success!

I like it. Frustrating, tho, when invited to do relay & one who invites duzn’t follow-up.

1 Like

I’d chk on that by reporting at Contact Us. Seems to me any challenge I’ve done counted toward quests. What I like most is that gold stars count toward 15-star chest. Beats all obstacles that keep us from getting to Poi, & easier to get undo’s & +5 cards than Mini-Tiki Rescue.

Quick[quote=“Rhonda_Follis, post:1, topic:61590, full:true”]
I was selected to participate in this new rollout.
There isn’t much info as to the cost to play or what levels it randomly chooses for you.
All games I have played cost 3000 coins and are not easy.

I would appreciate comments on your experience.

Thanks!
[/quote]

I have a relay buddy in my club n both of us have gotten volcano and wild cards but we don’t get the same thing at the same time each time was kinda hoping it would b less than 3000 coins cause there’s not much more u can play when below 3000 coins

I would love it if these games counted toward the quests too. It took me a bit to figure out they didn’t

I agree, not cool to invite and not play.

1 Like

Does everyone have the “hold card” with the relay? Mine disappeared today.

1 Like

@Hope_Forthefuture Mine also is GONE, …I may not play as much now :frowning:,

Mine disappeared as well and it’s 100X less fun now. And I was a HUGE fan of the relays, but now it doesn’t payoff to play like it did

I kinda liked playing 1 on 1, but the main thing I don’t like is you don’t add any points to your team. Same with chasing the mini tiki’s, no points but they are all costly.

1 Like

So did mine. Now too expensive to play

It was as you tell till 2 days ago. Now it doesn’t worth. They removed the hold card

I am replying to my own comment!! I have changed my mind about the relay. They have made the rewards much better! I love the double your score reward!!!

2 Likes

Is this only when you playing the relay?