Friend Center Relay Game

I was selected to participate in this new rollout.
There isn’t much info as to the cost to play or what levels it randomly chooses for you.
All games I have played cost 3000 coins and are not easy.

I would appreciate comments on your experience.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Playing one on one with someone was a good idea, but the reward was insulting. I wish I would have taken a screen shot but I guess I was in shock. In that “chest” were 2 things ( yup, just 2). One was 1 free reverse turn and I can’t even remember what the second one was. I wasted boosters and coins for a let down reward. But I don’t know why I’m surprised. I am mad at myself for falling for it though.

6 Likes

Thanks Brenda!
I agree with you. Not much of a reward. It’s another way to make you part ways with your coins.

4 Likes

My team has perk 6 so with the reduced cost and the gold card start…I’m in love
Truly hope they keep this!

5 Likes

I like it, the goals are simple to accomplish. I suppose the reward is because it’s not a difficult challenge. I liked it.

6 Likes

It’s fun yes but the downside is you are using your coins and rewards and no points, games played or wins go towards cqs, perks or team anything. A friendly game on the side but of no use to the team.

7 Likes

Agreed, it isn’t helpful to the team, so I will play it once I have maxed the CQ and finished all daily quests.
What I really don’t appreciate is being invited to play and then the other person decides not to play. I have already spent coins to do my part and am stuck waiting for the other person.
Don’t send an invite if you aren’t going to play. It’s just common courtesy.

7 Likes

I enjoy it. I hope they keep it. We have perk 6 so it is reduced coins and the gold tiki. It usually takes 3 games or less to play 1 section and there are two. Plus, I usually win at least 2 games which gives me yellow stars. Then I get the yellow star chest faster. I enjoy the chance to get volcanos, wild cards and free plays. The ‘more cards’ and undos I can live without.

4 Likes

@Rhonda_Follis
Once a challenge is started it looks like you have 24 hrs to finish it… so let’s say each person plays there round when the ask/share coins , (I have all 5 going all the time) …I also noticed if you have notifications on it will pop up saying it’s your turn.

I’m enjoying it too, so far. Been getting a few rewards I don’t get with other quests/events (more cards, undo-s). Plus it’s just a change-up from the usual. True, you don’t get any help for the club, but I have been getting gold stars and gold star rewards which is nice.

1 Like

Same here! It didn’t add to our team and I don’t like that. And what a disappointment! Wasn’t worth the amount of coins! However, I do like the concept of playing with a friend to win something but don’t be so stingy!!!

4 Likes

I love it! I am actually doing well.

I absolutely love it. In my opinion the prices are fantastic. Prizes that you usually can’t get otherwise that help with your game. Undo, Mo Cards, Tidal Waves, Volcanoes, and of course the Wilds and Free Plays. I so hope that they will continue this new feature.

2 Likes

Most on my team have it but I don’t. They are enjoying it and have opened a lot of gold star chests.

The relay is fun and should continue

I enjoy it. You can’t get the “more” card or “undo” card elsewhere. Getting the volcano card is always exciting! Also, the gold star chest fills up quickly. I seem to get gems in the gold star chest about 33% of the time. I like it. :grinning:

1 Like

I am enjoying the relay. It’s a lot of fun.

One very weird thing tho is this: playing relay is causing my phone to overheat. Anyone else have this experience?

Is it specifically when you’re playing the relay? Mine had been starting to overheat prior to the relay just by playing tripeaks. I’m on a Samsung Note 9

I want to say that recently I’ve noticed an occasional problem prior to the start of Relay. But my phone gets HOT now when I play it. It’s either burning up my processor or battery.

I have a Galaxy S8

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem, I have a Samsung S9 never had battery problems before, but my phone it actually hot to touch now whilst playing

1 Like