Friend Center Relay Game

Interesting that we all have Samsung phones with this happening…

I am a apple user …noticed this also☹️

3 Likes

I was also selected to try the Relay Challenge and I too Am disappointed. I enjoyed it at first, but I almost fell off my chair when I opened the first chestwe’d won - 2 un-do cards! For that I wasted 1000s of coins? Once I realized it was no help to my club, I was ready to call it quits as soon as I finished the relay I was on and then I realized it really was time to quit. So far the challenges were easily understood, but that one (Clear 1100 completion coins) was not. I had already spent 9000 coins when I realized the bar wasn’t filling at all. I emailed GSN Support to ask what was the problem-explain “completion coins,” it’s been 3 days now and no response beyond the initial ticket number one…not that that surprises me - I’ve found Support to be pretty much useless in providing help. I like the idea of the relay, but with 3000 coins always the cost, no tie-in to clubs and paltry prizes, I’m done.

2 Likes

I have a samsung galaxy a70. I haven’t had any issues

I like those team efforts. Less costly than the rescue mission

1 Like

Played on this for the first few days. Burned through too many coins for little reward. Also, was surprised that a few of my club were left out of this trial.

Relay was fun BUT…We had the tiki and we were finished all perks. I didn’t use any boosters and I didn’t buy any extra cards. I stil got a lot of gold stars and those chests were very nice. The two rewards for finishing the relay were so so. Sometimes, though, a volcano card. Often a wild card. I really liked the relay game.

1 Like

Like the idea. Not the rewards. I played several times with different people who invited me. After the first game, they dropped out. It is too much with nothing to show for it. Not even the cost of l game

I think it’s a fun change. It usually only takes two or three games which doesn’t take much time away from the club play.

2 Likes

SONO ASSOLUTAMENTE D’ACCORDO ! Esattamente quello che è successo anche a me…inoltre non fai punti per il tuo club!

It’s not bad but it should count on stars and perks

I agree and never play if you have free coming. Use them for team play. It’s just an extra little side game that takes 3,000 coins to play. I would like it if it were cheaper like 1,000!

I totally agree with you :100:%

You only get the coins on game wins (completion)

Thanx…I actually figured that out last nite when I earned more than the required coins and won the game to move on to the next challenge. Surprised also when I finished the relay and the chest contained a free play and a wild card - maybe I’ll keep playing after all.

I like the concept, it is a nice change up, but wish you were able to gain club points or red stars.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem you are with the 1100 completion coins?? Nothing happens, even when I win. Can’t finish my relay quest because of this issue.

Exactly the same here and they were Awards I wish they were a little better

I love, love, love the relay games. They’re super easy to win, I love getting rewards when they’re complete, plus I collect gold stars and get those chests. I think it’s great. I am always relaying with my friends.

3 Likes

You are right take our coins with no give back