Community Question: Thoughts on New Features? 2/25/2020

I actually don’t mind the scavenger hunt. The new shrine is terrible. I used to play that to get boosters which is basically eliminated now. The rescue mission is a waste of coins. Thanks for returning the friends coin collection to every 4 hours.

7 Likes

I love the new shrine so keep it!! But i do not like the Daily Bonus changes, i don’t like the separation of the daily bonuses or the time it gives us our new daily bonuses at 8 pm instead of 12:00 am. You need to switch that back it makes no sense to do it in the middle of our playing because it just makes us use more coins.

1 Like

It’s amazing I love it don’t change anything

1 Like

So thankful you put requests in friend center back to 4 HRS.
Too hard when you did Rescue Mission, Scavenger Hunts at same time with daily quests. Would love to see more red star boosters given out. Please change throne back. Nothing really worth playing it for.
Otherwise, I lived through your trials, (thank goodness!) to play another day. Love you Tiki TriPeaks!!:heart:

2 Likes

I second that! Also by missing the first challenge in the current Karma comp I miss out on the chest, so I have no real incentive to bother with the rest - maybe it should be 4 out of 5 with a bonus if you get them all?
Need more variety in the quests, club quests especially. Maybe more members would complete them - I have just left a team which imploded as it couldn’t attract new players. 4 of our good players left because of the new changes. The new ones jumping in did not have the coins or motivation.

6 Likes

Please bring the old shrine back, it is needed.
I do not like the scavenger hunt at all it eats coins to fast. The rescue mission would be better if you gave club points for it.
Bring back the Old shrine and big kahuna it would make the game so much more fun.

17 Likes

I love everything except the treasurer shrine. The set up is bad enough but now it is harder to get the wild cards. I used to play a lot and every other turn I was getting the FreePlay on the two outside sections. Now I’m lucky to get a wild card every 10 times I play. Very disappointed please change it back.

5 Likes

The rescue mission should count towards your totals. Scavenger hunt not bad. Glad you changed the friend sharing back to five. Higher levels should earn greater points

6 Likes

The Rescue Mission is pointless. No club points and just uses all my coins. I never play. I could take or leave the scavenger hunt. Could be better but I don’t hate it. Maybe change club quests so that only those who participate get the prize and no minimum players needed. Seems more fair that way. Nothing worse than missing out by a hair because one more person is needed when the rest of us have played more than enough to hit the goal.

18 Likes

Make it so when we accidentally hit to use a Wildcard or Volcano Card and release we don’t want to use it, there is no way to put it back and we end up wasting it

17 Likes

I am fairly new to this game & I love it! The only thing I don’t like is that I am so addicted to it!! Keep up the good work!!

Scavenger Hunt is difficult but fun. I hate the new jackpot shrine.you have 2 chances to get a wild and I would have thought that good .because I used to get gazillions of medallions. , I used 40,000 coins and got 1 wild so I don’t use it anymore because I mostly get the 500 coins back. the loss is too great. I really like the rescue mission games you had but they didn’t count towards team points.

5 Likes

Thank you for bringing back the every 4 hr. Friend Share, don’t mind the hunts, the rescue mission was nice but would be nice if points counted, I MIS THE OLD SHRINE AND TREASURE MATCH! please please please bring back the old Treasure Shrine and the Treasure Match. Also, double gifts more often. Seems like we have to wait forever for double gift boxes. Thanks

10 Likes

I do not like any of the new games. And the shrine is almost useless.

11 Likes

I’m so thankful that I got put back on the friends coins every 4hrs. I hated the waiting 8hrs. Not a real big fan of the scavenger hunt when I’m short on coins because sometimes it’s not worth it. And I wish my shrine would go back to the old way.i hate the way it is now. But overall, I have to admit, I’m addicted to this game!

3 Likes

Thanks for finally fixing coin exchange. The scavenger hunts are a scam. The shrine is the WORST change you have done. Put it back. The rescue mission should count for something towards points at least. And your customer service needs massive improvements.

13 Likes

Bring back the old Shrine!! The new one is absolutely horrible and just ridiculous!!
Bring back the weekly Treasure Match!! Every 4-6 wks is not enough.
The scavenger hunts are beyond a pain. If you keep them, make it easier to navigate to them. It’s such a waste of time trying to go from game to game all across the islands.
Thank you for changing friend center back to 4 hours.

14 Likes

Za mało kasy dajecie :smile:
Może zwiększycie wypłaty?

The friend center needs just a bit of tweaking. Let players see what their weeklyshare total, as I’m tired of asking what my own total is. Another thing, it would be great if we could get a signal that will alert us for coin requests. I hate the new shrine, looks like everybody dislikes it. Scavenger hunt takes too many coins. Rescue mission wastes coins and does not give you club points.
Thanks for the opportunity to respond.

12 Likes

I really liked the 5 minutes you had the card counter so we could tell if one was hiding. Thanks for putting the friends center back to normal although saying thanks for giving us back coin earnings seems ridiculous.

Payout for games is ridiculously low.

New shrine is such an obvious tactic to get us to spend coins. I always get 500. What is the incentive to try to play it?

14 Likes