Community Question: Thoughts on New Features? 2/25/2020

Friend center is great at every 4 hours. If it goes back to 8, please allow more people to give. New shrine is not very helpful. Scavenger hunt is very difficult, especially if you don’t have any new levels to complete. Rescue mission was ok. It should count towards quests.
On double poi days, people who can’t get poi should get some type of bonus since we can’t advance to poi

2 Likes

Good evening. I am now ok with the scavenger hunt. It took awhile to get used to it. The mini mission I tried once and stopped halfway through as it sucked up my coins with very little reward. I may try it one more time but it seems to heavily lean towards the benefit of the game and not a level playing field for the player. I really miss the Match game. It used to be available once a week, and now it seems to have disappeared. I had no problem spending some real money on this game because there was a balance of reward. The same is true of the free coin shrine part of the game. The 500 coin slots are ridiculous. I have had several streaks of hitting 10 or more coin slots instead of free games, wilds or boosters. Go back to the old algorithm, as you are losing long term players at an alarming rate. The Facebook player pages are bearing that out. They are your backbone and also the players who will spend money on the game. I spend years in retail management and it was vital to keeping regular customers happy. They bought more and brought friends with them. Some of these changes have truly hurt your bottom line. just look at bonus gift days. When people feel they are getting bang for their buck, they will spend and play more. I hope this helps with getting this game back on track.

13 Likes

Love the changes and the return of double gift day. Wish you’d bring back the old shrine. The new shrine is almost useless.

3 Likes

I DO NOT LIKE the scavenger hunts, the new shrine is ridiculous it either drops in the 500 or 2k 98% of time. In all the time for new shrine I have gotten 2 wilds NEED OLD SHRINE BACK. It seems like too a lot of us is all you want us to do is spend money trying to maintain we play for fun.
Need to bring treasure match back your rescue mission is terrible.
I’m a retired senior and can not afford this to keep going up.

9 Likes

Do you click on the scavenger hunt box to get to the next game? It took me a week to figure out that’s what you do.

I hate the treasure shrine now and refuse to play it except when I get a medallion and then I only get coins or rarely a shark hook card. I used to get my boosters daily on the shrine. I don’t like the scavenger hunt, it’s a waste of coins. I used to love this game but now it’s all about GSN/Sony making massive amounts of money rather than player satisfaction.

10 Likes

Scavenger hunts are too time consuming but still better than the matching game
The treasure shrine is a waste of time the rewards need to be much much better
Your estimation of how much bonus cards cost is so far off and the gift boxes are a HUGE rip off you would need to double the prizes .

5 Likes

What was the reason for changing the Treasure Shrine? I agree with others. It’s terrible and basically useless. If you really care about the game players then please change it back.

13 Likes

Not much for the scavenger hunt,cost far to much for the rewards you get given back!! The friends centre don’t seem to be working at the moment as I don’t get much back yet I send to lots throughout the day . And now since all the changes it seems my team don’t work as hard any more

1 Like

Please give out more red star pkease

Definitely don’t like the new shrine… you get less boosters and a lot more loss. The games are getting MUCH harder to get tributes, and clubs quests, which do not give out much reward. I don’t care much for the scavengers. Please bring the match game to weekly. I’m finding myself losing more and more coins without return… probably a ploy to get us to pay money to get more, which is ridiculous!
I love the game! Please don’t change it to a point where I no longer want to play…

8 Likes

Hate the scavenger hunt takes to many coins to p
PLAY for small rewards. Love that the 4 hr friend
Is back and able to earn more coins. I love this game but I cant afford to buy coins in order to play.

3 Likes

Get RID of the Scavenger Hunts and the Rescue Missions; they Cost too many Coins - which we moneyless people Need to play Tribute Levels. Put the Shrine Back the way it was - 500 Coins buys Which Booster???

5 Likes

As long as you leave the friend center alone , not changing how long you have to wait or the numbers of friends reduced that can send it would be fine. Scavenger hunt I don’t really care for. It’s a coin waster and takes way to long to complete, a lot of people don’t have the time to spend trying to complete , they have families and work to consider. The rescue mission , what to say about it? First I like the rewards like extra cards for free but playing it wastes coins because nothing is applied to club and that’s what most of us work towards. With a few minor changes more people would play it.
I understand that the owners want to make more money off buying coins so you have made the games harder to win but I and several others cannot spend the money to purchase extra coins all the time, got to take the fingers off the hard button! I’m not saying make it so easy that it is boring but come on 10 tries at one and no win or spending coins for extra cards 2 and 3 times just to win one then the next one and so on. That is just making it to where people don’t want to play, part of the game is to see who is the best not who can spend the most money. make the game fun and relaxing again . You are making money hand over fist with the ads give us a little break and let us have fun and get a little excited if we can

6 Likes

Are you planning to give feedback if we spend our time repeating everything that has been posted in the forum and on yr fb page? It’s not a community if the developers are not involving themselves. So far we’ve had changes thrown at us with no warning or consultation. And there have been no replies to members’ concerns. I asked what was going on with inconsistencies with streaks and was told to send a video! As if I’m going to waste my time and phone memory videoing every game i play!
I’m not sure you’re really interested in what we think.

7 Likes

Dont like the treasure hunt changes.

3 Likes

I would appreciate better prizes for Club Quest!! The work put in is not worth the prize

3 Likes

Everyone in my club doesn’t like the avenger hunts at all. They eat up coins. A lot of people prefer the old way of earning coins. The game has also been made so hard that you constantly have to spend coins to get more cards.

3 Likes

I really dislike the scavenger hunt.

1 Like

Glad the friend share is back to normal, 3 friends every 4 hours was tough. Don’t like the treasure shrine changes, don’t like the rescue missions, too much time pressure and sucked coins without club benefit. Double Poi not helpful.

4 Likes