Community Question: Thoughts on New Features? 2/25/2020

I hate the new jackpot format. I have virtually stopped playing it. I don’t care for the scavenger hunt or the rescue mission. I love the friend center. I would like it better if I never ran out of quests. I need the goal to stay motivated.

29 Likes

I dont cate for the scavenger hunts at all

23 Likes

I do not care for this scavenger hunt at all. And I absolutely hate the new treasure shine, please change it back!

32 Likes

Would be nice to have the rescue mission on a regular basis, and being the old shrine back!

14 Likes

I don’t like the new treasure shrine, it used to land in the medallion slots a lot, now that the wilds are there it rarely lands there. It was good the way it was. Club Quests should have much better prizes. Club Gifts are next to nothing, We should get something that’s hard to get, a volcano card for example.

37 Likes
  1. The Treasure Shrine is a real joke! Are you serious???
  2. The Rescue Mission is really a coin gobbler. The first two or three missions are okay but then you get to the one that you have to get 100/200 points for a match three which you usually get 3 free plays. Not worth it. Plus it doesn’t count toward your club points. Not nice.
  3. The new ads for coins is pretty cheap almost not worth the time to spend.
  4. The match game was fun. What happened to it?
  5. Coin sharing is okay except if you ask for coins between 10 pm and 4 am you get nothing! What’s with that?
35 Likes

Now that the friend thing is back to 15,000 every 4 hours, I am fine with it.

I thought the treasure hunt was fun to play, but nothing counted towards points or quests so I would not do it very often.

I don’t really care for the scavenger hunt, but it seems to be down to once a week and that is OK and I don’t mind it.

For a couple of weeks I had a feature that showed streak progress and remaining card count. I loved that, especially the card counter.

I HATE the new shrine. It is definitely a losing proposition unless you only play with free medallions. I rarely get boosters and never wild cards. This is especially upsetting because when medallions were on either end I landed on them a lot. Now that wilds are there, I never get them.

33 Likes

Do not like new Shrine , Takes to many Coins for some Games , love the

16 Likes

Hate NEW SHRINE. HATE SCAVENGER HUNT HATED WHATEVER THAT STUPID GAME WAS WHERE YOU GOT NO C.PTS.,. LIKED OLD FRIEND SYSTEM BETTER YOU GOT TO MEET MORE PEOPLE ON FB. , FOR COIN SHARES. LIKED IT WHEN GAMES WERE EASIER TO WIN. KINDA FEEL LIKE GAME IS CHORE NOW PLANNING ON LEAVING BY SPRING. YOU HAVE RUINED THIS GAME WITH YOUR ALL OUT GREED.

23 Likes

Don’t like scavenger hunt takes way to much time chasing them barrels around, friend center is back

Shrine is absolutely ridiculous, 2500 coins and all you get is 500 coins really, didn’t fall off turnip truck,. Losing players do to running out of coins because NO BOOSTERS.C bring back the old one

20 Likes

Thank you for putting the friend center back to 15k every 4 hours for everyone. Now please will you give us back the old shrine? I know everyone whined about the medallion slots, but I think we have all learned our lessons and will never ever complain about it if you fix it back. We need booster cards and wild cards. I hate the scavenger hunts also, but I’ve gotten used to just pretending it’s not there. Thank you very much .

24 Likes

I Love being back to 4 hour Share, Thank you! I really enjoy playing the game but I would like to see a way to keep track of people maxing cq’s. As the leader of my club, I put it on notes and some players will cheat.

8 Likes

Now that the friend center is back to normal, I’m happy with that. I don’t like the new jackpot. They need to put a volcano slot in there and make it a little easier us to get boosters plus get rid of the 500.00 dollar slots.

18 Likes

Yes i would i would like my friend share to pay me 3000 instead of the 1000 that you’ve been paying me on my kimmip48@gmail.com for what it’s worth

2 Likes

I’m ok with the friend center now that everyone is back on 4 hours.

Don’t like the new shrine. It feels rigged. You have to be ok with loosing at least a million coins in order to come away with, maybe 125 free plays and about 30 wilds. Not many boosters pay out.

I rarely do the scavenger hunt bc I’d have to use boosters that I can’t replenish back in the shrine anymore.

I feel like there were too many changes made in such a short amount of time.

I & many ppl on my team enjoyed the game much more b4 recent changes were made.

18 Likes

Hate the scavenger hunts they really suck they are so hard to get thru. I wish when you dont get what you worked for you could get that reward back. There has to be a better way. You lose items a d they never help you get them back. Coins,chests I done have trust or confidence in this game anymore :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

What’s the point in us telling what we dislike. You dont listen to the many unhappy players anyway.

22 Likes

The new shrine has pretty much ruined the game for me!!!

20 Likes

Don’t like the scavenger hunt…or rescue missions…

10 Likes

I am also a club leader and agree with what you said i am glad to be back to 4 hr. Request the 8 hr was a killer ,and it is hard to like playing anymore due to all these changes

6 Likes