Community Question: New Features!

Accessing islands is a great feature, team play is also great, coin costs to win levels is to high when the payout is so low. Also customer service was a joke for me, I sent in my problem/request the person acted as if I were stupid requiring me to email back and forth and then in the end telling me I was wrong and that all my coins and perks didn’t disappear during game play when in fact they did!

3 Likes

Where the hell is Poi on the new island??!!?? Missed out on the entire last double poi challenge. Hope this is fixed before Sunday! It’s bs.

4 Likes

Club quests are boring, can you not think of something different and definitely better rewards.
Improve the rewards on perk 7,really 900k for a few extra gems than a 750k perk.
Sort free ads out, I get 1k for the first video because it doesn’t play, then after 5 videos we get 1 extra video normally only getting a maximum 1k.
Be able to by volcano or wild cads with gems or club coins.

6 Likes

At least 25 for entire club

1 Like
  1. Love the island selector!I
  2. Don’t like the lessor payout on games or club quests.
  3. Very disappointed they took the preview of players away from red star board.
  4. Not impressed with matching game and don’t get the ’ need’ for another game within the game!
6 Likes

Do you play on a team…??? It would be different if they were individual quests and you could choose to do the club quest or not but when you use boosters and extra coins to help win the club quest and your team does not get the club quest its coins you have lost so ya duh you are losing something out of it if you dont get the bonus geesh some people

1 Like

Yes I play on a fantastic team. We don’t worry about club quest, if we get them great, if we don’t, no big deal. We don’t talk about a quest, no one says maxed or anything like that. Maybe your team should try it, duh it’s a no brainer. What else would you do? Play the game, don’t use your boosters unless you would use them in your regular play. I think you would be surprised. Try it, you’ll like it

1 Like

My game has not been the same since the update. It freezes all the time. The Quests never update, they constantly spin without stoping. The ads often won’t close and get stuck so you get no reward. At the end of each game the next thing that opens is tiny and you have to restart to reset and clear it. I used to get between 50,000.00 to 100,000.00 from all the ads, now I am lucky if I get 6,000.00 - 8,000.00. I can’t play or get much for 6-8 thousand. How can we try to move up in the red star league or the club point league if we keep losing. This has set most people up to fail who are new to the game like myself since August. Last but not least! I would buy club gifts and other things in this game with my own money. But now it’s not worth it because you still can’t get ahead or do well week to week because you have taken away all the perks and made it not fun to play anymore. You need to make some serious changes for the better and give us back our coins in the ads to help. I look forward to seeing changes soon!!!

7 Likes

Give us back 3000 coins every half hour and the pick a card feature for ads is stupid because if you don’t get enough and end up watching all the available ads for that day you’re screwed

5 Likes

(1) Club Tournaments - I’m a fan. They give players a chance to win gems. I’d love to see less posts on the club chat about them, though. Once a day is sufficient.
(2) New Island Selector - Love this! Much easier to navigate the levels. Great idea.
(3) Contests on the fan page have only a small amount of winners. It’s more motivating for players to get:
- a higher number of coins for watching videos
- attainable Club Quests and Surprise Chests
- Wild Cards or Boosters on the Shrine (more of these, deleting the medallions from the options)
- the ability to see who has maxed on the Club Quests

Thanks for this game! Love playing.
-

5 Likes

I appreciate you’re willingness to accept feedback on the changes that have been made. Thank you.
I like the club tournaments. Yes, some of them are not the best prizes for how much work that has to be done to earn them, but I still like them.
Tiki Paradise-haven’t been there. I play this game everyday and have played for two years now. It’s pretty tough to move up levels, so I can’t give feedback on that…other than it takes a lot of coins and boosters to complete the levels. I’m in Rainbow Reefs now, but feel like I won’t ever make it to Tiki Paradise. I find it better just to keep working on levels I’ve already completed instead of wasting a lot of coins and boosted to get through one level eithin Rainbow Reefs. That’s a little frustrating.
I like the way you’ve changed moving between islands.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I like the updates and the new look, but it freezes up on the watch ads and when trying to see how much I have to do the card quest.

1 Like

They’re not bad…but I also feel that people are urged to spend spend spend. I completely appreciate your wanting to make $$, but there are players (moi), who will never spend one penny to play.
On that note, I feel that at times, I will practically delete my bank of coin playing just a couple of games. The benefits reaped are of no great advancement (coin wise or other)
The group tournament is fun - I don’t mind this feature.
I liked the Match Game, but then realized I would lose pretty quickly and yes, again prompted to spend money. I refuse. So that game, although could be fun, I won’t waste my time on.

4 Likes

LOVE the island navigator and the tiki paradise. Not crazy about making the ads worth far less and not giving as many. Makes it hard to play with not being able to earn as many coins. Also HATE the wild card great race. It’s a complete waste of time and I feel like the club quests have gotten a bit chintzy. Like win 700 games for ONE wild card. Come on.
But love the game in general :heart:

5 Likes

I LOVE the new Island navigator… And I also enjoy the FB contests! I am still having a glitch when receiving my 1,000 coins after watching videos. Will not add to my balance until I close the app and reopen it. Otherwise, love it. This is my favorite game!

2 Likes

I enjoy the little match game. It’s hard to me but fun. A nice way to break waiting to play in between regular tripeak. Finding islands is easier. But it seems like hard games are harder with less pay outs. An some of my teammates aren’t getting their coins or perks from fb but I’m pleased

4 Likes

I have noticed the game is freezing and locking up a lot since the new features we added. Game play is much tighter also. I like the free play for watching two ads. I have no use for the piggy bank though.

2 Likes

It’s very disappointing that you continue to make the games harder to win and limit any opportunities for extra coins that we have. We used to could win 30k+ coins viewing ads and now we barely get 10k. The game freezes up regularly. You ask us to participate in contests ( Halloween photos and Thanksgiving recipes) and don’t even reward people for doing so. How hard would it be to give everyone who participates something? The event end rewards and the red star contest rewards seem significantly smaller. I used to get 100k points and now it is much less. The group tournaments are nice. The match game is ridiculous. I can’t believe you charge people money in addition to points to continue playing.

6 Likes

I love love love the new Island Selectors!!! So much easier to get from place to place. I haven’t reached the new Island Paradise yet. Love the interaction and ways to win free coins and boosters! :grin:

3 Likes

Easier to find location but quests always spinning

3 Likes