Coin request every 8 hours

Well woke up today to only bring able to ask for coins every 8 hours. Other clubmates have had this happen, others have not. I find this very unfair, you want us to compete with in our clubs for club champ, yet some club mates have the advantage of receiving double the coins to play. Either leave it at every four hours for EVERYONE or change it to every 8 for EVERYONE. This isn’t right… and the change wasnt necessary after already changing it to the friend center.

34 Likes

Welcome to all the testers nightmare…lol… I know it’s not funny.
My hubby and I are on the same team…
I became a test subject b4 him mine is ask every 4 hrs and I only get 3 friend=9k
His is ask 8 hrs and 5 friends…
This friends test has been running WAY to long, I’m at over 60 days of testing😕

20 Likes

You kept that quiet!! I didn’t know hubby played too x

4 Likes

Mine changed today to 3 friends but stayed every 4 hours.

5 Likes

Colibri…Yup, same here. Today it changed for me too. 3 friends every 4 hours.

6 Likes

Lol you’re lucky this only recently happened to you! I’ve been on an 8 hr wait for WEEKS now while several of my teammates are still getting 15 every 4 hrs! I’ve complained 9 ways to Sunday but it falls on deaf ears. They DONT CARE!

17 Likes

Mine changed today and I’m so disappointed. I spend money every time double gift boxes happen so they get theirs! I can get 9k every four hours. I’m able to collect maybe four times daily. They need to change it back or lose my business!!!

8 Likes

Mine changed today to 3 friends every 4 hours. This means that in a 12 hour period, I loose 24K coins!

7 Likes

Nothing will change with GSN until people quit paying to play. That just baffles me. There is nothing to be gained with paying to play except status. One gal said in chat that she was spending upward of $2000/month on this game. I my opinion, that’s foolish. In a year’s time, that would be $24,000!! I can think of lots of things to spend that kind of money on…pay off a vehicle, pay ahead on a mortgage, take two or three cruises!!

12 Likes

It’s a joke waiting 8h for coins am just about to quit they have ruined a good game because they getting greedy looking for another game to play

7 Likes

Oh no! I am on day one of testing and I hate it! 8 hour delay is way too long! We all need to bombard help center with messages to please fix this!!!

9 Likes

Keep bugging help center. That is what I am doing.

6 Likes

Totally agree!!! I can’t wait 8 hours for a few coins to play!

4 Likes

Iv sent 3 in 60 days…on this matter only… and about 15 on others… they give me a headache…
I just want my old game back…finish test and let us play for a while.
P.S. They just say the testing will be done ASAP …

4 Likes

Well, that person clearly has a problem. They either have money to burn or they don’t…sad to think about really.

I’ve never paid to play a game Online and I never will. If it comes down to having to pay to play I’ll quit. I refuse to pay for something that I’m not getting any monetary value from. Yes, I play video games say on Xbox, but I’ve bought the game and it’s mine forever. In this case? They can shut this game down at any time and you lose everything, they can change the rules prices etc You own nothing for which you have paid cash for.

No game will ever suck me in, I’ve got a real life to spend my money on…

6 Likes

So unfair to TEST anything effecting coin collection amounts like this !!! It is clearly stated in the helps, that you can collect 3000 from 5 friends, every 4 hours!!! I know this is causing many faithful members on our team to take a serious look at finding a new obsession!!!

7 Likes

It’s absolutely ridiculous. They switched coin sharing from Facebook friends and led us to believe their new way would be better. The more changes like this they make, the more people stop enjoying the game. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Me too as of yesterday and I agree. This sucks.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the blastic testing phase for Soo long I’ve forgotten was the center is all about.( Not) Anyway, if they want to keep it at 8 he intervals, then we should be able to obtain more that the 5 replies it’s always been. Now I understand that the 4 responses are getting 3 replies. WTH is this test about anyway? To see how long we’d continue utilizing the center or quit the game? I’m about ready to do both!

6 Likes

Agreed. Now they are just annoying us, their customers. Maybe we should do the same, like ignore them and leave the game until they come to their senses!! :rage::angry:

2 Likes