@Edith_Beach.

Good luck :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good luck to y’all too!!!

2 Likes

@Edith_Beach

Thanks so much :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

I use a kindle fire to play. Am I missing something about tournaments?

Hi @Carolyn_Morris, you may not be able to see the Tournaments yet, but I hope you received the same reward as the rest of your club. It would have showed up in your inbox, at the same time as your perk rewards last night. It should look something like this, with either gems or coins, whatever your club earned.

Thank you Cindylu, i did get an award that did not say anything about a tournament but, in parentheses it said Amazon user. It was great and very unexpected. I asked my group and only one reply said all he knows is we are #3.
Will this be fixed?

1 Like

It sounds like you and those on Kindle are on their list! I believe they really try to game the game work for everyone!

I love the tournaments. Is it possible to not have our tournament ranking always show upon our screens. I am forever having to go in and check to see what is being said. Turns out 99% of the time it’s just announcing the club tournament score.

1 Like

@Weezy, do you have an iPhone or another iDevice? My androids, don’t make repeated announcements.

1 Like

I have an android (Samsung) and it makes repeated announcements. Drives me.crazy!

@Weezy, did you mean to post your phone number here? If not, you can delete your post. Tap on the 3 dots under your post, then the trash can.

You can still look at the full order but no ranking beside it. Very tedious to have to count up all those before your team.

Except if you started in one of the higher ones. I find there is absolutely no incentive to move up when the teams in the league buckets have hundreds of thousands in points difference between top and bottom teams. We started in Platinum and will probably remain there, still without getting any gems.
At least with the old rankings we had the incentive of improving and passing 100s of teams, moving up the ranks. Now we just move maybe 1 or 2 ranks.