Club Tournaments Launch

Wonder why someone can’t like my comments? First time I have ever seen that!

1 Like

Weird!!! Never seen that

Well, now I see a heart and it says someone liked my post, probably you, lol.

1 Like

I think you should look again. I just checked to be sure before Inposted here but even the lowest playing club gets 100 gems. Make sure you are looking at the last column as that tells you how many gems your club will get. Unless, I am reading it incorrectly. Jennifer_Davis am I reading the levels wrong?

2 Likes

I would still like to see overall ranking of ALL the clubs. It helps us determine what we need to get all the perks, especially the special perk. While it’s nice to see our rank in our league, we’re still really playing for the perks, not just the gems or coins awarded in the league. I want to know where my club is ranked in relation to the top clubs to keep a competitive edge on where we stand overall as a club.

1 Like

Let recheck how i read it also is all ranks get gems. Let me double check also :blush::blush:

1 Like

1 Like

It states up to 100 so maybe if you are demoted possibly no gems are received but i am not in the Rookie league

Updating this to be more clear (that first response must have been pre-coffee :wink: )

Each League has multiple buckets, except the Legend League, of course. So, there are literally HUNDREDS of Buckets in the Rookie, Wood and Stone Leagues. Once you get up into the Gold and Platinum, there are fewer Buckets. Thus, there is plenty of opportunity to earn Gems.

2 Likes

We are in the Platinum League and First - Third Place get Promoted to next league and get 500 gems. Fourth & Fifth Place get 400 gems. Everyone else gets 25,000 coins and below 30th place (I think) gets Demoted!

Good luck to your team @Dana_Rosen ours is set up a little diffent and the gems go down with ranks and if you get demoted also. I wish your team the best. Sorry you are disappointed

1 Like

I noticed everytime your rank changes it updates in chat i think it is just a way to keep you updated on where you stand. Imagine if he didn’t and no one checked and come the end of the week you were last place.

1 Like

Hi Sharon, Each League has multiple buckets, except the Legend League, of course. So, there are literally HUNDREDS of Buckets in the Rookie, Wood and Stone Leagues. Once you get up into the Gold and Platinum, there are fewer Buckets. Thus, there is plenty of opportunity to earn Gems.

Also, regarding the confusion around why some Clubs are in certain buckets and others are in buckets that don’t seem correct - we held a pre-seeding event a short while ago. Any clubs created after that event would not have been seeded and will have to start at a lower tier for now. We expect that the leagues will level themselves out after the first few events.

Hopefully, that explains it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not have the Tournament widget. Should I reinstall the game?

Hi @Morey - no… You’re on an Amazon device, right? Currently it’s not available on Amazon devices, but it will be soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you help me @Tiki-Tahd. A club member of mine is trying to reconnect to fb but since she previously connected she is losing all he progress. Seems to convert her back to when she last connected to fb. Is there a way she can connect now & not lose her coins, cards, game progress & club?!?

I saw what yoy meant on my husband’s he is gold if they don’t place in the top they get 15k in coins.

His team would never rank high enough for gem rewards so he was okay with either the gems or the coins.

1 Like

When will Amazon devices be able to get the widget?

Thanks for the well wishes @Jennifer_Davis. I’m guessing your club is much higher than Platinum. It’s such a huge disappointment for our club because we work as hard as we can to get those gems for being under Rank 500 and now we will never get them. And if your hubby’s club never ranked high enough I would guess he would be ok with any reward (I would be too in his situation). Hopefully they will give better rewards for those clubs who were always getting gems and now aren’t.

1 Like

@Dana_Rosen. We are one league ahead but we were paired with teams way more Advanced then us so it’s very hard to keep up.

1 Like