Club Spotlight: Tiki Freaks

Just 11 days after Valentine’s Day, we stumble across this - the makings for a Valentine’s Day biopic for the Hallmark Channel. A couple of these “Tiki Freaks” discovered love in Tiki Paradise!

First read the story here: http://bit.ly/cspot-tikifreaks

Then, if you’re so inclined - jumping off of the fact that the couple in the article want no toasters - tell us about the absolute WORST present you’ve ever received for a chance at FIVE FREE WILDCARDS! 5 people who comment with an answer will be chosen at random and will get five Wild Cards on Friday. (This is to say - you have to answer the question to be eligible!).

20 Likes

How about a toaster oven?

4 Likes

Has to be underwear!!!

2 Likes

I got an
empty box. :confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

Brown & black Mohair sweater vest

1 Like

I want to able too wildcard

2 Likes

A gift is a gift no matter what it is and most of us would appreciate the thought. Our worst gift was getting no gift at all from my husband’s parents!

2 Likes

My ex husband bought me a washing machine for my 30th birthday and the old one worked better :scream:

3 Likes

Dog Food! Worst gift ever!

2 Likes

Pink long underwear for Christmas

2 Likes

A shirt, not my style, not my size and could not return as was bought at yard sale.

2 Likes

A diet book- and when I was at my skinniest and didn’t need it. :astonished:

3 Likes

I got a fork with only 2 tines!

2 Likes

I told my mom months before Christmas I only ate grape jelly on my pbj’s. She so crazy all those month later I got a surprise gift wrapped with half a roll of tape…only to finally open 5 minutes later a large jar of GRAPE JELLY! she’s N.U.T.S!

1 Like

A sweatshirt with pigs on it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve gotten a bad present. I mean my grandsons give me things like a feather, chestnut and sometimes a bug our two but they think I’ll love them…and I do. :sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Ein Bayern München Trikot obwohl ich Borussia Dortmund Fan bin :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A book on how to train cats to use the toilet. GROSS

2 Likes

A picture of someone I didn’t like

2 Likes

UHHH NO! Not my idea of a Valentine’s gift !

2 Likes