Club Spotlight: Tiki Freaks

I would say a bread maker :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Canned water as a birthday present

2 Likes

Definitely clothes that aren’t my style, color, or size by my MIL

2 Likes

Lol - as a kid, a book with all the puzzles already worked. But then I had to stop and realize it was all the person had to give. :heart:

2 Likes

An ugly Sweater that I coud never wear alnywhere

2 Likes

An ugly sweater that NOBODY wanted… not even Goodwill! SMH

2 Likes

A stuffed chicken in a nest . Ugliest thing ever.Probably why he is my EX. LOL

2 Likes

A push broom from the dollar store from my husband.

2 Likes

My now ex-husband bought me a lovely necklace for Christmas one year. One week later, I got the bill. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fun da wear… its a pair of underwear with 4 leg holes so 2 people can wear them at the same time :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I was given a purse…that I have her the month before :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

A pizza cutter. Yes just a cheap pizza cutter, no pizza :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I got a plastic spoon set… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Divorce …I was asked for it on Christmas

2 Likes

A box of dishwasher detergent when we had no dishwasher.

2 Likes

Creo que jamás me gustaría que me regalaran bombones. . Ni flores.
Solo ropa cartera y zapatos

2 Likes

I think this is a wonderful story for a wonderful club. Love materializes in many ways. Congratulations to the new love that was found. Have fun playing solitary TriPeaks because I know I do. I love a wonderful romance story.

2 Likes

My husband thought he had purchased me a food preserver complete system. When all that he had purchased was the bags that was used to place food in(a big box). He never realized what he had done and I never told him, until one day he wanted to know why I had never used it and I had to break it to him gently. Hehe

2 Likes

Seriously, my mom unexpectedly died 5 days before a past bday. Her funeral was on my bday. That certainly could not be described as a gift. Horrible.

2 Likes

I would have to stay nothing because anything is better than nothing.

2 Likes