Club Spotlight: Play everyday

The right Club can be hard to find, but when you do, it can take the game to a new level. Suddenly, you’re doing better at the game, you’re making new friends, and having some serious laughs. This week’s Club certainly gave this member a nice boost!

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/cspot_playeveryday

Then, for a chance at 5 Wilds and 10,000 Coins, chosen at random, tell us a story about how switching it up (Club? Career? Partner? Sport?) gave you an unexpected boost in your interest or skills. (You have to answer the question to qualify for the freebies)

Have at it, and have fun!

22 Likes

I was in a team that was decent and happy. I had no real complaints we just were not hurt perks or goals. I got an invite from my current mad family and things are so much better. We hit all 7 perks and quest. The change was definitely for the best!! We have a blast with games each week.

11 Likes

Finding a new club with the perfect fit is extremely difficult . Hopefully you can find a good club and can be yourself and play your own game as well as play the club game. Drama in a club is so unnecessary!

9 Likes

We have a great team. Never high enough to be spot lighted but we have fun.

5 Likes

Found club Zen and it was perfect fit from the beginning. Great Chatty people and never give up!

4 Likes

Would love to find a club that gets all the quests. Love my current club it’s just that some don’t pull their weight

7 Likes

Love my club. Kinda serious kinda not! Perfect fit for me!!!

3 Likes

Love playing with new club that isn’t too picky and still do well on quests Thumbs Up!

5 Likes

Switching it up…for me, was a career choice. I graduated college with a degree in criminal justice. While waiting for a position to open up within that field, I accepted a job as a customer service rep, working in an air conditioned office, decent benefits, and climbed the ladder rather quickly. I was pretty happy with my current position and career so, as they say, if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. I stayed there for over 10 years and during that time, I also had two children. As time continued, my mind constantly considered the “what if’s “ pertaining to positions within the criminal justice field. So I took the leap and began to apply for positions within that field. I found a great job as a correctional officer and I truly love my job. The environment is definitely an acquired “taste” and isn’t for everyone, but I finally feel like I’m using my education that was well paid for and most importantly, I am helping people. It’s often a negative environment so I do my best to change that and I work hard to make a positive impact on those who truly want to make a change and turn their lives around.

6 Likes

Switched jobs. Best choice I ever made. Im much happier and more motivated. Feels like we are all more than coworkers its like we are all family

4 Likes

Finding a great club is the BEST. Makes playing so much more rewarding and fun. If you have a good team you are blessed, if you don’t look around and find one.

6 Likes

I’ve switched clubs 4 or 5 times now. I feel like the club I’m in now is where I want to stay. My current club talks, but most of all, everyone, or nearly everyone, participates and now I’m playing more than I ever did even in my last club where I had the same amount of coins and could have played harder but not everyone contributed which made you feel like ‘what’s the point?’

5 Likes

I switched it up to have more of a Challenge the club I am in now rocks

4 Likes

When I met my now husband, he introduced me to his favorite authors and vice versa… Now, 21 years later, our library has grown exponentially as have our interests. We also love to travel to where the stories are set.

5 Likes

I first joined a group that fizzled. I was top of the board, followed by 2 others. No one else ever played. Never achieved more than stone level. The Actives invited me and I enjoy playing so much more. Great group!

4 Likes

I’m having a hard time finding a good club, I look and see one open spot with invite only… my club does nothing! I can literally play one day a week and make the top 3. I used to play daily with an average 25k or more a week and only got maybe two chests… why should I use my perks and coins and boosters for a team that does nothing? I’m looking for a team, help!

4 Likes

Love my club! Khaleesi MOD

2 Likes

Enjoying playing makes the difference, not so much stress

3 Likes

I started in a club that I enjoyed being in, but was unable to play one day and got booted out. I was upset, but I understood. I joined a much better club and loved it, but then I got kicked out of that one for a reason I dont even know, because it definitely wasnt 24hrs since I last played. So I had to join a different group and thankfully I found one that is very considerate of my life outside the game, as they have a 3 day idle rule. I am so thankful for the people in my club and so happy I found the right fit for me!

3 Likes

when I switched careers, I realized how much I enjoyed social services and working with different age groups! It motivated me to work harder and go above and beyond!

3 Likes