Club Spotlight: Misfit Isle

Not as an adult, but growing up I was called Tank. I was taller and bigger than most my friends and peers. Now if you call me by first and middle name, Donna Rae, I know you a blast from the past or close Family or friends.

2 Likes

I was called Boo-boo as a child - it was from Yogi Bear cartoon lol :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

People closest to me can call me Al, they also know never to call me Allie. I save Allie for games and stuff!

2 Likes

My name is Deborah, but I’m called Debbie. Not a real exciting or original nickname. But my brother still calls me ‘kid’. I’m a grandmother! Lol!

2 Likes

Meu apelido é Porcina, eu adoro , pois amava a novela com Regina Duarte onde ela era a viúva Porcina.

2 Likes

To friends, I’m Kat or Katie. To my husband, I’m hun, love, or sweetheart. But the one I hear most is MOM!!!

2 Likes

Most people wouldn’t like my nick name its bit%% same as my email…lol it was given in fun and kind of stuck…in my family we have me the big B then theres baby bit%% and bit%% in training…but we also have bowling shirts bit%% 1 and bit%% 2…fun 4 us but not everyone gets it…have a great day everyone play and have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes my grandpa started calling me Lucy when I was a baby and it stuck…my family still calls me lucy

2 Likes

My family calls me Deb, some of my friends call me Debbie and my late uncle used to call me Debbie Doo. Btw, I’m Deborah.

2 Likes

My nickname is Red because I have red hair. I hate it…people think they are so cute when they say it

2 Likes

I’ve had a few of nicknames over the years most have been given to me by my nephews when they were toddlers and couldn’t say may name correctly. The one that I’ve been answering to for the last 3 years is Naneesha (my great nephew couldn’t say Aunt Tanisha). I love him so I love the name he’s given me (even though he can now say my name, he still calls me Naneesha).

3 Likes

Yo uso mi nombre PILAR MENDEZ y juego desde hace más o menos un mes pero estoy totalmente enganchada. Mi club es “life free …” . nuestro lema es vamos a divertirnos y cooperar para obtener las recompensas.

2 Likes

My nickname is Mouth. I’ve had it since i was a kid. Back then it was because i never spoke and now its because i never shut up. I like it. I think it’s funny.

2 Likes

I have a few but most call me nyki. My mom named me nicole cuz she thought ppl would call me nikki. I like b different so I spell it nyki. Now my mom writes check out for my bday and it spelled nyki. Lol

2 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, Our was Digbee and Crazymomma…

2 Likes

My nickname is Funcon! I like it because I’m Fun, with a capital F! I like to play games, cards and hang out with family, friends and strangers! Who are really just new friends! I’ll talk to anyone! I laugh a lot, also! I had a painter in my house a couple times and she said that my family laughs a lot which makes her smile! That’s my friend Jan! Another new friend was my Card making leader! She was in her PJ’s recuperating and I dragged her out to get Hot Dogs!! Let’s say I was a mess, who cares! We got to know each other better! Yes I like Funcon!

3 Likes

Several people call me Sunshine. But it’s not really a nickname.

2 Likes

I have quite a few nicknames, different ones from different friends: Sexy, Ape, Pretty Girl, Miss April, Hot Cop…I don’t mind any of them as long as they’re in the correct context! :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Mi nickname is Sugar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s awesome sounds like you guys have lots of fun

1 Like