Club Spotlight: Misfit Isle

My name is Shannon but sadly my family has nicknamed me “worm” because I am always moving…and no…not my favorite! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My nick name is Ginger, but only family and childhood friends call me that now. I got it when I was born, my 2 year old brother couldn’t pronounce Virginia, he would call me Vaginga. So I became Ginger. By the way, if you are a shopping clerk and you spell my name wrong, I will ask you if you passed Geography.

3 Likes

My family calls me bunny kay & my beautiful/wonderful 9 grands call me Grammy.

3 Likes

My nickname is TT…I love it! My oldest niece couldn’t say Auntie T as a baby (35 years ago) and TT was born. I have been a proud TT to 13 nieces and 6 nephews through all these years and hoping to have a few more “greats” in the years to come.

3 Likes

Kentucky is my handle. Kentucky Gypsy at that.I have traveled over 35 states in my lifetime and lived in 5 that I liked . Currently California . I am getting this Cancer in check and what they lack in housing resources is weighed against the health care which is excellant !

2 Likes

No, I dont have a nickname, but several of my friends do. Nothing wrong with nicknames.

2 Likes

As a kid my Dad called me Pumpkin, since then a friend nicknamed me legs, since I am tall and all legs. lol

2 Likes

Yes my name is Tikila (tequila) I’m called Tee, Kila or 1 shot, 2 shots, 3 shots FLOOR!!! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

My nick name is Sissy, Got it from 1 of my 5 brothers, and I love it… I know when I hear that name it’s one of my loving Brothers, … :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I have quite a few nicknames and I love them. Some of them are nicknames that my grandparents gave me and they are no longer here. So then when another family member calls me that it makes me think of them and all the wonderful memories that we have together.

2 Likes

My name is Paul so my neices started calling me uncle pollywog when they were little. Not so much anymore. Haven’t really had a regular nickname since.

2 Likes

Lindy Lou they used to call me, now just Mom or Grandma :blush:

2 Likes

My nickname is sheep thanks to an older brother and sister. They will never let me get rid of it. Siblings are just so much fun!

2 Likes

Mi apodo es «Peque»…y me dicen así xq mido 1metro 50centímetros…y tengo 40 años soy la más baja de la familia hasta mi hijo de 12 años es más alto que yo. Los amo solitaire tripeaks

2 Likes

My last name is Herrmann and my friends call me The Herminator. If you want something done right call The Herminator. I really like the nickname and have fun with it alot

3 Likes

My nickname is Kim, which is better than being called Kimberly ( that meant I was in trouble. Yikes! ) my dad always called me kimtone and my mom susie q, they are both gone now, would love to hear them call me those nicknames again.

2 Likes

My nickname is Turtle.

2 Likes

Some friends call me Sue, some Susie, I’m fine with that. Some people try to call me “Susie Q” and I can’t stand that.

2 Likes

My nickname is pulguita (flee) because my daughter said that I don’t stay in one place doing to many things

2 Likes

Bob from what about bob

2 Likes