Club Spotlight: Kellcat

good day :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

A very inspirational story about Kelli. Kellcats, make your Leader proud & keep her memory alive! I’ve had several losses through the years but the most memorable would be my Husband, Mark, he died from heart failure & kidney failure. He’s my husband, soulmate & best friend forever. 2nd would be my Mom who we lost in 2001. I looked up to her my entire life. I miss these loving people & think of them everyday. Until we meet again … I love & miss you both with all my heart!

Wow. Nothing else to say WOW and bless you all.

Wow is right that is really bad

We are all team members from different places, becoming one team, some know each other and some take time to meet the others on our team. We share stories of where we are from joys, sorrows, and sickness, and we adjust our playing according to members who need time off for joyful events to no so joyful events and that is what makes a good team. Compassion along with the fun of getting the golden tiki works for us.

Sorry for your teams lost. Even though you have never meet it’s sounds like your club is really close

Well it’s all good better luck next time well I will go get them go get them shoot for 4 my club

What a tragic story! RIP Kellie. I’m glad she had such supportive teammates. I feel like my club is like family too

I have to say this game is a blast. For more reasons then one

I miss my grandfather,mothers dad. I had an abusive childhood & I would spend as much time as my mom would allow at my grandfather’s house. He was my rock I could go to him abt everything. I lost him at the age of 13 & it felt like my life ended. The abuse got worse & was put into a foster home which were truly good people. After 32 yrs I still cry when I think of him and the safety he provided but I know hes always watching over me from Heaven
My condolences to Kellis team

This is a beautiful story! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: