Club Spotlight: Kellcat

Thanks for tell us this story

Kellcat:
Wow this is inspiring. Reminds me of when my sister in law died some of the gamers sent flowers to the funeral n then she actually became a permanent part of the game per the makers.
Alot of ppl dont realize some games when you have a team n you do challenges n goals you rely on other ppl on that team. You become like A family. My one game we all have the LINE app to talk strategy n stuff outside of the game. But you bond… I’m so sorry for the loss of your fellow LEADER, FRIEND AND GAMER.never will you forget but we learn to move on not get over it. Thanks for sharing an inspiring story that all races can still be a family…

1 Like

I really Miss Mother Theresa
What an amazing thing she did for the children that never had a home or parents
Bye her the children got live and care and New play mates she gave food and stability to our next generation
What a HERO with 1 nearly 2 zero
Bless her heart sutch work of Art

This was such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful Kelly. Not only did she touch her team mates lives in so many positive ways while inspiring them while here on earth, she continues to inspire others after she has passed.I find her inspiring with her positive attitude even in her hardest moments. I hope I can learn from her story how to care, love and to be the best person I can be in the short time I have. Her story shows how we touch peoples lives and often don t even realize it. You never know who is watching and what impression you are leaving. I only hope when my time comes I can go with the dignity Kelly did and hope the impression I leave behind is as beautiful as hers was. RIP Kelly

1 Like

Bijna tien jaar geleden is mijn zoontje zijn vader verloren. Mijn zoontje wordt 13 februari 13 en zit in een pleeggezin. Omdat ik constant in het ziekenhuis lag. Ik kon niet meer voor hem zorgen. Ik raakte van de stress telkens in coma. Nu gaat het heel goed met mijn zoontje. Met mij nu ook beter. Nu ben ik sinds vorige jaar februari samen gaan wonen en dat is wel wennen,omdat ik al die jaren alleen was. Maar ik heb nu een hele lieve begripvolle partner. Nu heb ik wel allerlei klachten zoals weledele reuma en fymbriologie en artrose. Dus alles moet aangepast worden in huis. Maar ondanks alles kan ik zeggen dat ik voor het eerst weer gelukkig ben. Want al die jaren was ik altijd alleen en sloot mijzelf overal voor op. Oktober 2017 kreeg ik een relatie en we zijn ontzettend gelukkig met elkaar ondanks alles. Ik heb nu genoeg geschreven . Kan wel boeken schrijven. Groetjes Sabine

I speak English
Are you shure this was for me?

My mother she passed away August 18th 2003. My younger sister was diagnosed with stage 2b breast cancer the following year, she was 38 years old. She has become mental. I want to ask my mom how can I help my sister. What do I need to do to snap her back to being the best she can be?

I was sitting at home after surgery with nothing to do and came across Solitaire Tripeaks by accident. Some how I was hooked up with my very new team and I haven’t looked back since. As we get to know each other I hope we can grow into a team like Kellcat. Kellie sounds like she was a wonderful person and an inspiration to her team. To be loved and to know you were loved is all that we can ask for when we leave this world and it sounds like Kellie had that in spades. As we all move forward with our own teams I hope we can keep Kellie’s gift of teamwork and to never give up alive as a tribute to her and the Kellcats.

I lost my Husband in May, 2016 & whenever I play a game I can hear him saying “Really, you play games with fake money & don’t get anything out of it”! My response was always the same, but I’m meeting some very wonderful people around the world. My sincerest condolences for the loss of your leader. I too have a great team leader & awesome members. RIP.

Im really sorry you lost your friend but you seem like very geyine person I also lots a best friend of mine back in 2011, named Kelly.

1 Like

To all who is lost always think of the daily

R.I.P. Kellie Cather, with Kellcats for keeping your club together and going strong.

2 Likes

Great loved itlovereading these

Keep up the good work and keep her memory going strong. It sounds like she started a very strong and wonderful group of friends that care deeply. Continuing to play and stay strong for the team keeps her spirit with you all.

2 Likes

Love the game. Like your blog :heart:

Bitter sweet but not all endings have to be

My sincerest sympathy to the Kellcat team with the loss of a great woman. I didn’t not know her and even though your team never met face to face. Your love and compassion shines through your interview. May you carry on her positive spirit and love for the game. :heart:

I think she is still leading you in her own way. RIP Kelli

I am so sorry for your team (family)… What a beautiful soul thank you for sharing your wonderful life with us. God speed and fly high Kelly

Oh yes, i understand this because also my daughter was defeat for one year by this desease…no words exist to describe the pain…