Club Spotlight: Island Healani

This is a great game! Wish there were more Treasure Match opportunities! I like that game too!

The new friends center is awesome!! It only makes the game that much better!!!

!!! Great information

J’adore ce jeu il est prenant et merci pour les cadeaux

I have several players on our team who speak French. I translate what they say and send messages back in French. It’s fun. One of our players is very funny but we have a few players in our group that doesn’t want to learn how to translate and they get pretty upset about it

1 Like

Fun game love the clubs

I think throat punches are hilarious so my daughter made me a t-shirt that says,“it cost $0 to punch you in the throat and I love free stuff besides a good throat punch is always funny…” Lol

1 Like

Just watch Tracy allman she cracks me up I can’t even tell you what she did years ago on tv it was so funny

1 Like

I love this game!
However, most of my funny stories include my dad. he was always trying to embarrass me when we were out… we could be walking behind some random guy and he would yell loudly for me to stop staring at his butt or other crazy things… well one time, we were out driving in Charleston, where most of the prostitutes hang, and I happened to yell out the window loudly at a few that was standing on the corner… needless to say finally I got his face turned red, and he never embarrassed me in public again… y’all may not see that as funny, but I hold all these memories since my dad passed away last year and you just had to be there lol

1 Like

Need coin and wild cards, thank you

Well I can tell you this I’m always laughing at everything and always laughing at myself. But there was a time when I was at a Christmas party and this guy was up at the stage talkin and wishing everybody a Merry Christmas. And he had tried to tell everybody that he was going through some issues and thank God that had just received a Christmas bonus which was very huge. When he was telling his story on stage his pants had fallen for some reason and I lost it I laughed so hard I had peed my pants it was so funny because he was trying to be so serious about the situation he was going through I could not stop laughing and everybody around me stopped and looked at me like really you can stop laughing anytime now but I couldn’t. It was just hilarious to me anyway that was a very embarrassing situation after the fact but I still couldn’t stop laughing. I laughed and laughed and laughed for quite a while… nobody thought it was that funny but it was to me, anyway that’s my story…

1 Like

Ok so the security guard at work was talking to me and he lifted his leg to prop it up on a cart and when he did,he had a big tear in his pants and when I saw it…I just busted out laughing and he put his leg down cause he knew I saw it but I tried to act like I was laughing at something else…hilarious

1 Like

Well, when I first started getting random “invites” I posted about it and laughed. One of our club members took offence and stated “if I spent more time helping instead of"exploring”, etc, etc" if you check I’m the top earner and it upset enough I stopped using message board for awhile. I’m back with a vengeance and I love all our “meow-bers” now!! Incidentally, tthey left our club…

1 Like

Great Game… Love❤️ the new friend coin sharing it’s a smart move

When I was 28, my mother and I took a trip to New Orleans. Within 10 minutes of hitting the streets, she broke her ankle on their not so level streets. We spent the next 9 hours in the hospital, but we weren’t going to let this end our trip. Soooo, put her in a wheelchair, with the leg hoisted straight out and the foot rest flipped up against the bottom of her foot. Now remember, the streets were in terrible condition and extremely difficult to maneuver a wheelchair across. Many times, we would be moving along fairly well and then a wheel would hit a rut, bringing us to a complete stop and slamming her broken foot into the foot rest. She would scream out in pain, I would panic, but by the third time, we both starting laughing so hard, we were crying. I was laughing so hard, that I was bent over the arm of the chair, head on her bosom, tears streaming down my face. Some people stopped to ask if we were ok, most just looked at us shook their heads and walked away. Did I mention this was a sober trip? I’m sure they thought we were crazy or lit! Best trip ever! :rofl:

1 Like

Luv playing this game in a great team ty for the freebies

In dangerous situatiins especially when others are scared like being 20-30 ft up walking across a plank to a scaffold and then the plank starts dipping down/bowing…its ridiculous

1 Like

I used to caregive for the elderly. One day, a gentleman slipped and fell in the bathroom while holing his small plastic urinal container, so he threw it out the batheoom door against the hallway wall. As he dod this, i was walkong down the same hall, and for whatever reason, all I could think was “Its flyyyyong peeeee!!!” Which causedd me to laugh hysterically to the point I could NOT stop, and still had to do my job by helping this poor guy up. Sadly, he thought I was laughing at him and I couldnt hold the laughter long enough to explain. When I fonally explained to my other coworkers, they were NOT amuzed and told me ai need some help “up there for that”…I still giggle about that!

1 Like

Love the game, love the improvements you have made, I love being able to share coins

When I was a kid my best friend and I were in the backseat of her mother’s car, her brother was in the front seat. Mom took a left coming off the freeway and the car door that the brother was leaning against came open and he did a forward roll, got up and jumped back in the car almost before the mom could stop. The two of us teenagers laughed hysterically. Needless to say their mom did not find it funny. He was ok btw.

1 Like