Club Spotlight: Island Healani

This week not one, not two, but THREE members of Island Healani, sent in questionnaires to become spotlighted in the Club Spotlight. So, in a Club Spotlight first, we’ve managed to combine all three sets of answers into a single Spotlight. We’re that good. :wink:

Enjoy the story here: http://bit.ly/cspot-islandhealani

Given that this Club seems to have a few “inside” jokes (something about “Max”), we’ll ask you to name a time when you’ve laughed out loud in an inappropriate setting. For example, when I was in high school, the group of kids I hung out with all had animal names and we called ourselves “The Zoo.” Three of us were in a math class and the teacher said “Well, it’s out of the zoo and into the jungle” and I burst out laughing, which caused my friends to laugh, and the teacher yelled at us.

SO - for a chance at 10K Coins and 5 Wild Cards, tell us about a time where you may have laughed at something that was funny, but others may have deemed it inappropriate. We’ll choose five folks who answered the question at random on Friday afternoon and award them with 10K Coins and 5 Wilds. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

17 Likes

Love this game! Thanks to the coins!

5 Likes

I was 8 months pregnant with twins, grocery shopping on a Saturday. Suddenly the babies shifted and my underwear fell down around my ankles. I was so big that I couldn’t bend over to pick them up. I started laughing hysterically,because I couldn’t move my feet, since the underwear was around my ankles. As I laughed, I stepped out of the underwear,snagged it with my toes, and kicked it up on the dog food bags. Then I just walked out the door. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t get the words out to tell my hubby what happened. I just kept thinking how the stock boy would feel when he saw my undies on the dog food bags. Still funny today…lol

8 Likes

Love the new coin sharing! Love playing this game! :spades::heart::clubs::diamonds:

3 Likes

I laugh way too hard when people fall. I can not help it! As a matter of fact, I laugh when I fall too!! Love the Spotlight!

2 Likes

You guys sound like a blast!

3 Likes

I laughed at a funeral. It was nervous and emotional, but laughter non the less.

4 Likes

I sadly laughed at a funeral when someone passed gas and someone in attendance asked the deceased if it was him. I couldn’t help myself and laughed out loud. Oops.

5 Likes

This game is becoming a full time job love it!

2 Likes

A friend of ours was going on and on about spending his adult life building up his reputation as an honest used car dealer. I laughed because I thought he was kidding. Based on his reaction, I guess he wasn’t.

5 Likes

When I said my addiction will suffer ( talking about the game. )

2 Likes

It was at my parents 50th wedding anniversary party, That my sister had for them. There are a few hundred people there, it was a fairly formal affair. My sister, who was wearing a long green velvet formal dress , was out on the dance floor. I need to mention here that she has no sense of rhythm and can’t dance. She was fairly intoxicated, having a good time, trying to dance , and fell flat on her butt. I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face, my husband was trying to get me to stop laughing, while everyone else was concerned as to whether she had hurt her self or not.

4 Likes

In high school, I was so bored in Latin class that I daydreamed often. One day when the teacher said something to us in Latin, it sounded so funny that I burst out laughing. She had been talking about a death scene in the book we were translating. Ack! Embarrassing! Everyone just stared at me. Not a good day and I remember it now, 55 years later. Ugh!

5 Likes

I used to laugh when I fell down. Every one else would worry if I was ok. I’m kinda clumsy so I’m used to it.

3 Likes

As a teenager I always tended to laugh at the wrong time in movies e.g. when the shark came up out of the water in jaws.

3 Likes

Love the game! I had doubts about the friend sharing but I get more coins! Thanks!

2 Likes

love the advice given

2 Likes

I also laughed at a funeral. It was an inside joke in our family, but everyone else thought I was terrible.

3 Likes

I am sorry but i find it hilarious if people bump it into things or fall over mw

3 Likes

last year, I was golfing with a friend of mine, and She hit her ball very close to a lake, but it didn’t go in. She had a pull cart, and she took her club out to go hit the ball, and the cart started rolling down the hill and plopped into the lake-we all saw it rolling and started chasing it, but none of us could stop it. She jumped into the lake to retrieve her bag and clubs—and the rest of us just had to look away so that she couldn’t see us laughing—what a catastrophe!

4 Likes