Club Spotlight: Island Healani

When my cousin farted really loud at our other cousin wedding, no one would have known who it was had I not laughed. She still brings it up more than 10 years later

2 Likes

My mom and her father did not have a relationship when he died. He had given my mom away as a hired girl to do farm work when she was 10 years old. Pretty awful. But she and our family did attend his funeral. At one point, my extremely large aunt and uncle, who were sitting on a very fragile wooden loveseat, shifted their considerable weight. The wood creaked, and creaked, and continued to creak with each movement they made. My mom started giggling and pretty soon our entire family was giggling and shaking in their seats during the prayers. Pretty rude…but we couldn’t stop…and to this day, if a piece of wood furniture creaks, I just lose it! LOL!!!

5 Likes

When I was in elementary school I won the spelling bee in my class and made it to the school level. We did a practice round and I had never heard my voice coming through a microphone before. It sounded so high and squeaky that I started laughing uncontrollably. I tried to stop, but I couldn’t. It took me the entire first round to get myself under control, while other kids were trying to spell their words. It was one of those situations where the more I tried to stop myself, the harder I laughed. It was so embarrassing. I got made fun of for a while because of it.

2 Likes

When I get a major injury… I was in the doctors office laughing my ass off when they were trying to realign bones and they all freaked out thinking that I was going into shock…

2 Likes

Thanks for a fun way to spend some down time in my day.

1 Like

I laugh during time of arguments that fluster me

3 Likes

Love this game and especially coin sharing!

2 Likes

I need some LUCK PLEASE

2 Likes

I went to a high school named Mount Saint Mary, and during an exam our proctor fell asleep. I received a note being passed around that asked" what do you call two Mt St Mary’s beanies with strings? " The answer was an " over the shoulder boulder holder". I laughed out loud so loud, it some her up and we all received detention for a week! LOL

3 Likes

Love my new club and playing this game.
My club has great communication and compliments.

2 Likes

Ik werktd op een fabriek en moezt een puber in werken dd mo teur op de fabriek was zo langzaam en dom dat ik al vele di gen o er hem had gezegd en ook boze woorden.naar een paar keer vroeg die jongen of ik dat niet meer wilde doen want het was toch zijn vader. Ooh wat schaamde ik me

2 Likes

I’m addicted to this game it’s the only game I play on daily love the game

1 Like

Addiction. Yes I can see how that happens. Control yourself people!! lol

1 Like

A quand la traduction du blog? Merci.

I love play to tripeaks solitaire. I’ve very fun days

I have answered few times without any reward :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At a funeral I laughed and commented on how our family only got together recently at funerals. I got some strange looms

1 Like

I just love this fun game!

When my sister fell into the hole of an outhouse. They are not as deep as you think they would be , thankfully lol.

2 Likes

I love your club name! I laughed at a funeral once - no idea why, it just came up out of me suddenly. Guess it was nerves.

1 Like