Club Spotlight: FunJam

If one were to take this Club’s answers at face value, then allow us to present to you the OLDEST CLUB IN THE WORLD! Ah, but alas… we’re sticklers for the truth, and that truth is that this Club was created on March 8th, 2018. Still, these guys sound like a lot of fun…

Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/cspot_funjam

Then comment below about the biggest whopper you’ve ever told, and whether or not you got away with it. We’ll give 5 authors chosen at random a whopping FIVE WILD CARDS on Friday.

29 Likes

When I was 16 claimed I was 21 for a carry out n got away w it. Used my sisters name and dob. Thank god I didn’t have an id. She was 5’2 I’m 5’9. She’s brown eyed I’m blue. Lol

9 Likes

I pretended to believe in Santa until I was 21 to keep being visited by him… I believe! Bring me presents :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I told my mother I had a fake Id many moons ago so she took me out for my 18th birthday. Boy did we have a good time.

6 Likes

Je ne comprends toujours pas la langue, complètement larguée !

3 Likes

Thought there was a Santa still believe in Santa

5 Likes

When I was younger, I claimed I was older. Now that I’m older, I tell people I’m younger. More people tend to believe me now than they did then.

9 Likes

Pff mon niveau d anglais est trop nul pour comprendre…

3 Likes

When I was younger, I would say I was older.

6 Likes

When my daughter was 5 yrs old I had some friends coming over for a few drinks and I needed her to go to bed before they started arriving, so when she wasn’t looking I changed the clock an hour ahead and told her it was bedtime. It was during the summer so when u put her to bed she asked my why it was still daylight outside. I told her the sun forgot to go down, she believed me and went to sleep. Afterwards I felt really bad until I had a few drinks, then I thought it was a pretty brilliant idea. Lol. To this day she still gets mad when I bring it up…lol

10 Likes

Lied to my mom & snuck into an R-rated movie with friends, all of us giggly 11 yr olds. She was there with her friends. We got sent home.

5 Likes

Looks like an awesome team!

4 Likes

Who has not lied about their age when young. Now I don’t have to worry about wanting to add years to it. LOL

4 Likes

Wow, 1000 tributes, that’s amazing!

4 Likes

Lies about age…everyone does it right?

4 Likes

When I was a teenager I went off to camp & told everyone I was an only child. My brother was known by everyone and I didn’t want them to compare me to him.

5 Likes

Twenty plus years ago after being pulled over for speeding in a construction zone at 1 in the morning I told the cop that it was due to my mother being hospitalized. I even cried. No ticket!

3 Likes

Me encanta este juego

4 Likes

In high school I wrote my own “sick” note lol from my grandma

5 Likes

Thanks for the free plays… definitely needed!!

5 Likes