Club Spotlight: Double R

I relax while sailing our boat and I’m relentless on living our dreams.

1 Like

Amen to that. Take care of the dogs, take my medication, have a cup of coffee and the best, start Tri Peak Solitaire game.

1 Like

This is a great relaxing game and very addictive, always looking forward to play

1 Like

I have horses. Relaxing. Relentless because of the decrease in my bank account!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday. I wish you many more. :sunflower::gift:

1 Like

I relax by reading a good book

1 Like

A glass of wine and husband. Renlentless about earning coins

1 Like

New here I relax by playing games especially this one the most

1 Like

Playing the game is how I relax and unwind. I’m relentless about trying to stay in the top 3!

1 Like

Spend time with my grandchildren

1 Like

A nice, warm bubble bath, a glass of wine and soft music is how I relax. I’m relentless about taking care of my grandsons, picking them up from school 4 days every week. They are my sweet pride & joy.

1 Like

:herb: I live eat and breathe this game. This is how I relax :slight_smile: if I’m not playing I’m sleeping. I do play other games but the second I lose it’s back to tri-peaks for me :slight_smile: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Laying in the tanning bed is a great relax time!! And im relentless when it comes to beating as many levels as i can in tripeaks solitaire!!

1 Like

I actually relax and play this game. Sometimes it an be a pain in the butt, but overall it is very relaxing for me.
I am relentless in my homeless ministry, Philly Hope. It breaks my heart that there are so many homeless out there. And when I see children, it tears me up. My son was homeless because of bad choices. This Is why I started Phlly Hope.

1 Like

I love watching movies and playing Tripeaks!

1 Like

I like this game. Very relaxing and addictive. I played every day and spend my time.
Sorry for my english, I leave in France…

1 Like

I love reading I am relentless about taking care of my family

1 Like

Gardening love my garden very relaxing :relieved:

1 Like

I relax usually by reading or spending time with loved ones. I am relentless about finding time with my grandkids. This game is a great way to relax and not stress about my husband’s Cancer diagnosis. Sometimes you just need to find something you enjoy to take your mind off life’s problems. This game is also good for those random bouts of insomnia.

1 Like

Outside of the game reading is very relaxing for me , but I am relentless about honoring my commitment s i with my team and elsewhere.

1 Like