Club Spotlight: Double R

The Club is called “Double R” which we can only guess stands for “Rest” and “Relaxa…” no… we’re gonna go with “Relentless” - they definitely use the game to relax, but they’re relentless enough to stay in the Diamond League, all while having a great time.

Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/cspot_doubler

So… for this week’s question, we have a double hitter - Outside of the game, how do you RELAX and what are you RELENTLESS about?

On Friday afternoon, we’ll be choosing 5 authors who have answered the above question at random to give them 10K Coins and 5 Volcano Cards)

Looking forward to reading your answers!

Tahd

19 Likes

Relaxing a motorcycle ride with the wind in your hair
Relentless, needing to get to the top 3 in my team…I have yet to make it they sneak past me every time.lol.

5 Likes

If you are not careful, the game can be so relentless that you can’t relax! Especially if that volcano has a belly ache!!!

4 Likes

Play with my Grandchildren

1 Like

My best time relaxing is in the water with blue skies and the warm sun on my face while I float gently. At that very moment, it is just me in the vast waters and nothing else matters. I am relentless about teaching people about diabetes (type 2) and how to delay or prevent it from happening as well as the history of tb because almost all of the maternal side of my family was wiped out by tuberculosis. My dream is to become a microbiologist to search for the drugs to eliminate tb for good.

2 Likes

Double R sounds like a fun team…Really Raring to go…Reaching for Redstars…and after long play, some well-deserved Rest and Relaxation.

1 Like

Relax by sitting on the porch enjoying some music, relentless on getting coins & giving coins so we can rise above lighting four .

1 Like

I rest with a nice cup of coffee and my Solitaire Tripeaks. My relentlessness shows when I’m rising above other clubs and reaching those tripeak goals!!

1 Like

I LOVE this game! I love play it every single day because of the fun challenges and quests.

1 Like

Listening to music to relax while playing this relentlessly zand addicting game

1 Like

Relax by continually playing
Relentless until I run out of points

2 Likes

First thing in the morning with my coffee… Relaxing and avoiding daily life I sneak away and play…

1 Like

Love this game and this new post on Facebook! Favorite game ever!!! I relax by sitting back listening to some Music and playing the best game ever Solitaire Tripeaks! Im relentless to giving up on a hard level that takes me more then 5 tries when I finally win I go into I am a champion rocky mode/mood lol

2 Likes

Relaxing by the River as I play Solataire Tri-Peaks :blush:

1 Like

I read to relax and am relentless about capturing tributes and sharing coins with my friends. Love the new system

1 Like

I shop online and in the stores for rest and relaxation however I’m relentless in finding the best bargains, discounts, and point earning deals. I can spend hours doing both including linking my phone notifications to watch price changes. :grin:

1 Like

Like a lot of the others on this forum, I very much do both with tripeaks. I get quite bored watching TV or a movie and prefer to be playing at the same time

1 Like

I relax by making quilts for charity and I’m relentless about making as many as I can! My record is 100 in one year. Going to beat that this year.

2 Likes

Making music! I play keys and uke and I plan to learn a new instrument every two years! Life without music would Bflat! :wink:

1 Like

Of course one way I relax is playing this game we all love, other than that I have two things I do to relax, I love the hike to waterfalls in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge in Oregon and drive my RX8 with the radio blasting!

What am I relentless about… FOOTBALL and everything LA Rams! In my world there are two seasons Football and waiting for football. I admin and am very involved in several LA Rams groups on FB and follow team news all year round! Go Rams! :ram:

1 Like