Club Spotlight: Double R

Your club is exactly how I hope our Club becomes. I play with Willow’s Peak. We have many fun players who understand how much more fun it is to communicate. Get those quests, relax, and enjoy. You belong to the perfect team feel blessed!

1 Like

Well relaxing by far is just sitting with the hubby doing nothing when hes home but when he’s on the road I snuggle with my 2 kitties or get their favorite toy out and play. Relentless is the game, i play several times a day but first thing in the morning im working hard at the club quest and personal quests to make sure they are done so we can move on to the next one

1 Like

I rest by drinking my coffee hot and I relax by watching movies that make my stomach hurt from Laughing! I also rest in God first and he brings so much peace :heart:

1 Like

I relax by reading fiction and doing anything with my grandchildren. I have 3 granddaughters 19, 15, and almost 8. I have 1 grandson almost 3. I also am relentless about anyone who would be mean or bully my grandchildren

2 Likes

What’s rest? There is no rest for the wicked!

1 Like

Definitely long weekends on the beach is my go to for relaxation. Completing club quests is my relentless obsession :wink:

2 Likes

Breathing…deeply
Relentlessly pursing my relationship with God.

1 Like

I relax by playing Solitaire Tripeaks. I’m relentless about loving my family. Thanks for the free coins and chance for more.

1 Like

Walking the beach and hanging out with my honey. Great and we are blessed to be retired. Love Tripeaks!

1 Like

For relaxation, (when not playing tripeaks soitaire) I like to do fluid art pour paintings!

1 Like

Y’all sound like a great club! It is important to remember that it’s just a game and to have fun!!

1 Like

But i am relentless about work,but this week is my birthday week so I plan to camp and relax at the lake

1 Like

Easy, when not playing this game the answer to your question is…Fishing and Fishing.

1 Like

I am relentless about work but this week is my birthday vacation so i am relaxing at the lake and camping

1 Like

My relaxing time is to be around my grandchildren, they bring me youth to my life and I’m that old but I enjoy talking to them!

1 Like

I love waking up to my hot cuppa coffee and tripeaks. :hugs:

1 Like

My relaxation time is watching my birds in my back yard sitting on my patio. I have an amazing app that I can identify them. Every now and again when they have the flights from North to South for winter and then reverse in spring we can have an unusual bird come visit us and it’s an amazing site. I am relentless in the game and doing my physical therapy. Gotta keep the body and mind going :heart:

1 Like

Relaxing day, is when I’m crocheting on a Sunday afternoon, by the pond, however I’m relentless in moving to the next level of this game, lol :rofl:

1 Like

I love to visit with my family that lives with me - 4 generations. I am a fragile diabete so I am relentless about keeping my blood sugar in check. I eat only foods low in sugar; for example, no fruit, and very low carbs; for example, no pasta nor rice. I use high protein & low sugar type of diet. :+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Raring to win
Relentless in pursuit
Relaxing afterwards
Reminiscing the next day
Right!!!

1 Like