Campfire Memories: Spooky Story! 4/16/2020

Graveyars at night fall at night

1 Like

Led to a secluded part of the forest by a flashlight found laying beside our tent, startled by…

1 Like

It was a dark and stormy night and the wind was all around, and…oh wait a minute thats another time…

1 Like

Met a hitchhiker on the road and gave her a ride. Turns out she was killed at that spot last year!

2 Likes

Calico ghost town in california. When sitting around the campfire the howling starts. You look around and odd lights appear. You think its coyotes or flash from the fire. But then you put the fire out. We all go to our tents. Snuggled up and the rustling outside makes you sit up. Unfortunately its next to a cemetary. There is not much sleeping. Makes you wonder what it all was. Never went back!

1 Like

As I sneak away from my fellow Girl Scouts and their Smores, I made a dreadful decision sinking knee deep in something awful at the only outhouse… (actually this is a true story)

1 Like

Sitting around Canpfire, hearing weird noises

1 Like

Lost souls floating on a ship far out to sea…

1 Like

The plot of “It.”. Scares the bejesus out of me.

1 Like

You’re running out of gas from a six hour trip. It’s 3am and You suddenly locate an ATM but it’s dark! You look around and no one is outside! You know it’s not safe and you’re scared! So you decide to keep the car running! You stepped out walking swiftly! You reached the ATM and begin to type quickly but wait you see a shadow on the monitor standing right behind you! You have to get to your car! Will you make it?!

2 Likes

So a long time ago on Halloween night while I was still in highschool me and some of my friends went to an old abandoned church and grave yard, the guys as usual want to scare us girls, anyways must be been 1983-1984. Telling ghost stories in the grave yard, the guys get up as if they heard something again us girls are laughing about the stories being told, all of a sudden we see candles in several windows of abandon Ed church. Freaked out , we left dropping each person off at their homes along the way, and a misterious black car was following us all the way to post (army bases made you show IDs when going on , so black car couldn’t follow us on base, but was scared til I got home nothing else happened after that, and we friends didn’t talk about it after either

2 Likes

The story about the man who invaded a family’s campsite and insisted that the whole family are his “beans”…

1 Like

Camping on mount misery when we went to our car to get food a lady in a car that was parked next to us was bebeaded

1 Like

The little girl lost in the woods!

1 Like

So good this game I love it

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum:

1 Like

We had a very different scare: we were to go for a working fun trip: it was dark when we set up camp and very tired: we rented a pop up camper: we woke up in the middle of the night to a crying scared kids cry: only to find out we didn’t snap the end of the tent part and our 2 year old son rolled out and fell off:( it was funny later but very scary at the time

1 Like

Handel and Gretel threw the witch in the big oven

1 Like

Three orphaned siblings stranded in the woods after the fatal car crash that took their parents realize they are not alone.

1 Like

It was cold,raining but,not a cloud in the sky…in the brush near by,you heard the rumbling noise of leather slapping…and then…then…BANG…!

1 Like