Campfire Memories: Spooky Story! 4/16/2020

One of the greatest “joys” of a camping trip or sleepover is when the older “counselor” person starts to tell you a spooky story.

Some of them are as old as time, and others have been added over time. Without telling the full story, tell us a one-sentence plot summary, like “The story about a guy in Alaska who spent a winter in a cabin… surrounded by abominable snowmen!”

Leave your comment below for a chance at 25K Coins and 5 Wilds! Ten authors who answer the question will be chosen at random next Thursday afternoon to receive the rewards!

47 Likes

When the log rolls over we will all be dead, when it rolls we will drown…

9 Likes

Well it was the darkest nights of my life when…I never went to camp! :ghost:

5 Likes

Log surfing and falli v in fire

2 Likes

The Blair Witch is waiting and watching for all to go to sleep…

3 Likes

Metto gli auricolari e gioco a tripeaks.

3 Likes

Made the fire very hot to keep them away from the cabin

2 Likes

The green ribbon story where her head falls off when she takes off the green ribbon around her neck!

4 Likes

I never went camping as a child but spent some time camping as the leader of a scout troop. There were often girls who would try to scare others with stories of ghosts and scary people in the woods.

2 Likes

Hungry monster breaks into man’s house while he is making breakfast.

3 Likes

Was scary when I was chasing my BF around a fire brickett in the nude. He ran into it and burned his bum. Skin falling off!!!

2 Likes

Johnny I want my liver back…

3 Likes

A teenage boy & his girlfriend are parked at Lover’s Lane, a secluded spot on the edge of town …

3 Likes

The old man that lived under the bridge and killed kids that were parked…

2 Likes

Never camped out which I regret to this day

2 Likes

I never was told a scary campfire story. However, my daughter and her kids and I shared a fire in the rain. It was a little smokey but loads of fun !!!

3 Likes

Thump drag, thump drag!

3 Likes

I just love this game❤

2 Likes

Just seen a show where a family lived in a camper in the woods trying to stay off the grid. Meanwhile, the father of the family was taking little boys and abusing them then having his boys kill them, one of the kids being his own grandson and the child’s father.

3 Likes

Playing Constable and the Wolf.

2 Likes