Campfire Memories: Spooky Story! 4/16/2020

Playing “Light as a feather, Stiff as a board” lol

1 Like

Booooo. - I’m going to kill you!

1 Like

The woman who died on a bridge and she would come and haunt the bridge on the day every year where she died.

1 Like

Walking to the lake to go canoeing get into the canoe row out it flips over we drown

1 Like

While camping in a tent i kept hearing a scratching noise right outside. I was afraid but my husband kept telling me it was leaves against the side of my tent. The next morning he told our fellow campers that a skunk visited us during the night. “You told me that was leaves!”, i said. He said if I’d known it was a skunk he’d never have been able to sleep.

2 Likes

We were all sitting around the campfire in the dark when we heard this noise in the weeds and it was getting louder and closer!!!

1 Like

Blair witch projects I hate camping

1 Like

It’s snowing and cold ad hell.

1 Like

A lady comes up to me for a ride saying she is stranded, 2 weeks later same lady comes up to my sister same place and same story.

1 Like

I here the most Weird and wonderful noises when camping making me think something is watching out there :scream: twigs snapping, leaves crunching sounds I love in the daylight but not in the dark :flushed:

1 Like

La llorona would be waiting outside our window
ready to take us away if we didd not go to sleep.

2 Likes

Gone missing from campsite no trace of again

2 Likes

Love to camp. Smores stories and friends and family.

1 Like

Sitting around having a few beers and telling actual ghost stories. Won a trip to “Hell” didn’t tell us where we were going. Ended up in Hell Michigan. Hayride and big campfire.

2 Likes

Once upon a time there was no toilet paper but beer still on the the shelves remained full so we had a few more things to deal with.

2 Likes

All I have is that the team is a heck of a team because they wouldn’t even though I have this virus I tried to play in the hospital but could not play that much and was not kicked out this is not good enough then do not like it that’s fine

I love this game​:blush::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

A campfire is always quiet and the outdoors is always the best. Especially the fresh air

1 Like

At Girl Scout Camp, some one told us about a haunted cornfield north of town where there had been a plane crash, the passengers died and haunted the cornfield .

1 Like

The day the world stopped when the bat killed millions by just being a bat

2 Likes