Butterfly Cards

Wondering if anyone can tell me about the butterfly card that increases and decreases whenever you flip a card. It is now appearing for me on Sky Derby, Level 156. Thank you

8 Likes

I’m not sure what your talking about ? If you could get a pic would help… I just went and played that level, I didn’t see a butterfly card. Guess I’m no help. Lol

2 Likes

I had it once last week. I didn’t realize it was changing until the game was almost over. I looked for it again, but couldn’t find it until now. I have it on Sky Derby 156 too. I wonder if it’s a new feature they’re testing. I’m not sure I like it. I think it will take some getting used to.

3 Likes

I went yesterday and never had it at all!

1 Like

Any other tips to spot this card? I’m curious now… dose it have a butterfly on it ? What increases and decrease?

2 Likes

Another team member of mine also did not have it until they updated to the latest version. From what I can see, the card is very obvious as it looks like it has a butterfly case on it which opens up to reveal the card. The number on the butterfly card will increase or decrease every time you flip a card in the draw pile. If you play a card on the butterfly card, a butterfly will fly out of it. If you click on the flying butterfly, coins will pop out of it. Haven’t figured out how many coins yet but I don’t think it’s a lot. Still, extra coins.

6 Likes

I still have it in Sky Derby 156. I thought it was somewhere else last week, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the tip about the hidden coins. I hadn’t discovered that.

4 Likes

Oh thanks @MamaOwl maybe that’s it, update I’m not sure Iv done one…? I’ll have to see if I can find that butterfly card I’m still curious about it,

2 Likes

Yes it came w my update, the butterfly card, the card in the middle of it dose change, and the coin pay out is different each time I played it 3 times in a row 60 coins 1st 118 2nd, 183 3rd but once you play a card to it it’s gone?

all 3 times I played it was in the same spot on the board also… @ ae52f4c8dabc7e3073ec Still not sure it’s purpose.

4 Likes

I have never seen it . Is
Only in certain levels

3 Likes

Looks to be Sky derby 156 only… I played all of sky derby and that was the only level that had it.

4 Likes

I’ve found it on glowing grotto 130 but it’s behind the crystal bonus and a butterfly doesn’t fly out of it.

On a side note I’m not impressed that the update has taken away the volcano card on 39 on tiki beaches.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am still learning and I have been playing about a year. What happened is that I just joined yet another group and this one is really good. We chat and I ask questions and never knew about the free stuff on the Tripeaks page. I am learning more than I ever knew…and the people are really interested in playing and getting stuff but in having fun, too.

2 Likes

On sky derby 160 there are fish. Got extra points coins on following cards.

2 Likes

I agree Tasha. I have had the butterfly twice. I couldn’t wait to tap it to see if it was good or bad and all I saw was the butterfly :butterfly: fly away.

3 Likes

What is the purpose of the butterfly anyway?

3 Likes

When I tap it I see a coin amount? …

2 Likes

My sky derby 156 looks nothing like this and I checked and I have the latest update. So strange!

2 Likes

Well that crazy…maybe it’s a test thing ? Idk … :thinking:

2 Likes

Happened to me too. No clue what it was lol

3 Likes