Butterfly Cards

I look forwa rd to it !Thanks!

2 Likes

It comes with the new update, which I finally got yesterday. It was interesting when it would show up.

2 Likes

Where have you found it ? Iv still only seen it on that 1level…sky derby 156 . I played all of sky derby and it was no where else there for me.

3 Likes

It has a butterfly on top of card

2 Likes

Do you still have the butterfly card? I signed in on Thursday morning and when I did the app said “downloading” and it took a second to start. After it did I checked and I had the butterfly. Played there allllllday and gained a lot of coins. After the reset on Thursday night it’s gone and I sure do miss it!!!

Not sure, I haven’t been back there yet.

ITS GONE, I really couldn’t make a lot of coins from it tho, maybe break even if I didn’t win. I only had it on 1 level. (156)

2 Likes

It increases your coin amt not by much tho. It flies after clicking on that card it’s in (its highlighted n dies a countdown, when u can get a card higher or lower then click it a butter comes out u click n coins glitter.lol. not a big win tho

1 Like

It is all over Jungle Jamboree levels now. The Sky Derby level 156 was a test. I feel as though it is a deliberate distraction.