ASK THE BIG KAHUNA: 7/18

Every six months or so, the Big Kahuna comes out of his cave to take questions from the Islanders. Do you have a question about Solitaire TriPeaks you’d like to see answered? Suggestions to make the game better? Now’s the time to ask and provide!

The Kahuna is all ears for the next week, and then he’s all mouth when we post his answers!

Reply below with your questions and feedback!

8 Likes

113 posts were merged into an existing topic: Solitaire TriPeaks Blog Articles

A post was merged into an existing topic: Solitaire TriPeaks Blog Articles

A post was merged into an existing topic: Solitaire TriPeaks Blog Articles

Every six months or so, the Big Kahuna comes out of his cave to take questions from the Islanders. Do you have a question about Solitaire TriPeaks you’d like to see answered? Suggestions to make the game better? Now’s the time to ask and provide!

The Kahuna is all ears for the next week, and then he’s all mouth when we post his answers!

Reply below with your questions and feedback!
20170718_ask_kahuna

7 Likes

Can you put a start button on the daily collect bonus? Free play starts right away and if i log on before work to collect coins it starts then i can’t use it. Also usually when we get the golden tiki we already have the golden tiki in play so it’s a waste also.
Also we love the game but anymore it’s impossible to win any games. We run out of coins so fast. Not everyone has money to buy coins all the time and i hate adding people to Facebook to get coins

28 Likes

Could you please find a way for us to be able to remove friends from our FB lists? I have people who never give coins or no longer play, but they are high school friends or such and want to keep them as friends. Thank you for considering this idea.

25 Likes

Can you offer stars for prizes or incentivesto move us up on the leaderboard?

10 Likes

Please put club points needed for each perk

25 Likes

Can the bonus points increase. And the hourly bonus point be increase.

7 Likes

I wish that we could choose when to use our free plays.

27 Likes

I’m really glad the club quest are back, but they seem to be a lot harder than they were before and sometimes the prizes you offer really aren’t worth it. My team usually finishes right around to the top 100 clubs and as much as we play there have been numerous times we didn’t get the club quest finished. Can you make them a little bit easier or at least make the prize better. Also, it would be great if instead of getting a little check when someone has helped with the free club gift let there be a check mark when we’re working on the quest and when we have finished it so we know who to give a little nudge to.

27 Likes

I have more. Can you please remove the medallion from the Treasure Shrine, it’s really a waste of time and has no purpose for us other than to give us another turn which wouldn’t be necessary if he wasn’t there to start with. Replace the medallions with boosters. Everyone loves boosters. The 2000 coins needs to be removed or at least increased to 2500. It seems like of silly to have to pay 2500 to only win 2000.

35 Likes

What does the Big Kahuna look like without the mask and his dog?

5 Likes

Is the game programmed to adjust the cards in real time during the game in response to what cards the player plays, or is each hand set in advance like a common physical deck of cards? Also, are the cards supposed to correlate to a true deck of 52 cards with only one each of ace through king of each suit? I hope my questions make sense. Sometimes it feels like a hand has six of the same numbered card (probably just seems that way.) And sometimes it feels like the game is programmed either to be especially difficult or especially easy, and that it is not simple randomness. Thank you in advance for the information!

16 Likes

Can you provide us with a PAUSE Button? Also can you stop the timer when making a purchase? Can you provide us to purchase boosters on our own, when we want or need them and not randomly? Free plays, wilds and volcano I am talking about

17 Likes

We have two members using ios and for weeks the haven’t been able to watch a single ad, but further to this the Friday chests have unobtainable. This leads me to worry about how you deal with feedback, as you have been contacted, and both are gift box purchasers and are ready to walk away from the game.

9 Likes

Hi just a thought, do you think it’s possible to offer gems as a special perk for those of us clubs that don’t get a lot? I work very hard playing and spending but finding the same clubs week after week get these large amounts of gems, our other clubs work hard too but are never acknowledged, so the suggestion is to put gems as perk reward at an attainable requirement (club points) for us, also why isint everyone getting the same ads? Most of my members get 5000 for watching a video and they get to pick a prize? I’ve never even seen this all I get is 1000 for watching a video and that’s even if they work, so that’s what I’d like to know, thank you.

15 Likes

I would like to see the following:

1. Ability to hold our free plays
  2. Chance to earn gems and medallions in our daily quests
24 Likes