ASK THE BIG KAHUNA: 7/18

Not to sound like a broken record, but taking away the picking cards and wild card for watching videos was a huge blow. I really depended on those coins. I’ve spent a lot of money but there are times I cannot. Also I’ve really truly enjoyed the extra daily bonuses but I have to forfeit any 30 minutes of free play or momo cards or red star booster since they start immediately when you open the app. Could you make it to where we can at least open it in our inbox or something when we are able to play?

26 Likes

When will the invite Facebook friends option be fixed? Also, I seem to consistently have issues watching the ads. Almost daily I get a error message that says the ads are “unavailable”. Is there a plan in place to correct that?

Thanks!!

10 Likes

I would love to see everyone have the same benefits (like the wildcard for watching videos.) I understand beta testing when you’re going to roll out something new, but everybody should get a chance. Also, how about a bonus for finishing in the top three in club perk contests?

14 Likes

It would be great if we could save the free plays to use when we want to. Also, is there going to be any incentive for finishing in the top 3 of your team each week?

20 Likes

I wish we could watch videos a day to either get coins or perks

5 Likes

I would like see know how many ads are decided. Some get more than others.

4 Likes

Would like to be able to see how many of each Boost, Volcano, Wildcard I have without having to launch or be in a game. Thank you.

15 Likes

I would love to see that once each person loads the game, club notes automatically open, and a read (check box) to keep it closed until notes are edited.

13 Likes

I would like to know when you are going to let us get more than 20 friends to get coins from daily. It should at least be 24 so all team mates can share in a day. You said the last time that it was a good idea but nothing has been done😢

14 Likes

I would love to be able to choose when i use my free plays and would love also to be able to delay the start of the 30 min free play as i lost my whole 30 mins the other day. Also, having the different boosters that we don’t get often (eg wave breaker) in the treasure shrine would be awesome

25 Likes

4 Likes

I would like to be able to place the last card in a Skies level in the totem. The game just automatically ends after the last card on the tableau is cleared but I think you should be able to put it in the totem for the bonus coins or wild card. Will this ever be possible in the future?

20 Likes

Some of the club quests are horrible, 22 players play 95 games for 22,000 coins when you can spend 200,000 coins to win 22,000.

*. Add a dismiss button to Club Quest that teams do not want to plays such as the one above. That way we don’t have to wait 24 hours to play another quest and the current one to die.

*. Add a block button for leaders to block constant requests to join from the same person. I received 22 from the same person yesterday and as soon as I deleted another one came.

*. Once a leader accepts someone who requests to join allow a certain amount of time for them to accept and join. As it is now, someone can show up months later and their style of play could have changed and may no longer be a good fit for the team.

*. Allow the daily log in reward like the 30 minute free play or 30 minute mo mo cards be able to be paused so you can do them when you have time to play. I forgot the other day I had the 30 minute free play and logged in and didn’t have a full 30 minutes to play that morning.

*. As someone else suggested, allow us to be able to see how many boosters or wild cards we have before we play a game.

*. Shrine - the medallion slots are useless, I dropped in the same slot 8 times and had to keep dropping it. Take away the 2 2,000 and at least put them 2,500. In the medallion slot put a wave buster and a red star or another booster we don’t now receive.

*. Make it easier to look up clubs. As of now, if you don’t have the correct capital or lower case letters you can’t look anyone up. Also make it where you can jump to a rank. For instance, if I am looking to send a request to someone in a club ranked 500 I have to scroll and scroll to get there. There has to be a way to put in 500 and bring up clubs starting in that rank.

23 Likes

How many cards in a row are required to get a streak. It appears to change from hand to hand.
Also, after completing a level of perks, isnt the daily bonus suppose to increase? I’ve only been receiving 3000 coins after completing 5 perks and it was 6000 before.
As others have stated, it would be nice to control when you use free play and timed daily play benefits.
Does the timer for free play, and events stop when automatic ads are inserted during play? If not, it seems unfair as I seem to have these ads pop up every other game and it limits the “free play”.

6 Likes

Please make the bonus area worth going into. Right now it costs 2500 coins for one coin drop. The prizes that you can win aside from the million coins are either less than the amount it costs to play (2000 coins) or they are lateral moves. With most games costing 3000 coins the prizes in the bonus area should either be more rewarding or cost less to play.

Also some perks aren’t perks. Some will offer 1500 coins to win a game on an island that costs 1500 coins to play. What’s the point? If 5 team players are required to complete a challenge then the prize should be worth more than 500 coins.

10 Likes

How come we haven’t had any more badges/stamps to collect this year?

5 Likes

Can you also add a counterto the green meter for winning club chests. It would be nice to know how many points are needed to fill the meter to win the chest.

8 Likes

What is the point of the red stars, and how do I earn them?

3 Likes

How come we only get 1 kind of booster card when we win the 10 boosters why not put 2 trap torch 2 wave breaker 2 bomb defused 2 of the ice torch and 2 stars boosters

10 Likes

Please change the 20 help a day to 50 if not 50 at least 30

6 Likes