Any great clubs looking for members?

I’ve only been playing for about a month but doing pretty well (I think :joy:). My current club is not very active. Would like to join a great club that engages with members!

7 Likes

Hi Sierra, in order to find the right club, let people know how many points you typically do in a week. You are welcome to join our Gold level club. The club name is: 286GWR We’re happy to help new players develop the skills to move up.

1 Like

Yes, Jenns Rest Club! 16,000 CP a week, complete club quests, and chat! We would love to have you. We aren’t a rest club anymore. Our motto is family first, game second!

1 Like

Mermaid Lake has 2 openings.10K weekly and 72 hour idle unless posted. Must read chat. We are a solid Gold team that goes back and forth to Platinum. Friendly group.

1 Like

Please come join Club Deja Vu , We are A Platinum Team, Leader is Jeanie Steele. We are a Great Team We Interact through the Chat & We have Players that’s been playing since the Start of this Game & Will give You Tips , Strategies & Advice if Asked. Please Personal message Jeanie Steele & join an Awesome Team that Supports each other .

1 Like

5k daily minimum ! Blazed would like to have a serious player if youre comnitted , come check us out

1 Like

I sent a request to join! :heart:

1 Like

How many points can you reach we ask for 35k minium but lots of rewards too also we ask 500 tributes a week plus max quests too. What you think let us know

1 Like

Weinie Hut Jr’s is looking for a daily player. We’re diamond league and complete all perks. We have all 6 perks done by Sunday :blush: so you get great rewards as well as 1k gems weekly for being top 10 in diamond league. We require 45k weekly

2 Likes

Team - Just for fun (no capital F) is platinum league looking for 2 daily team players. We have a good group working to meet minimum of 25,000 points per tournament along with CQ’s and club competitions. Many players have been together for long time and support each other. Sally is team leader, with Co-leaders Jeri, Brian, Diva and Chester.

1 Like

Aloha we do 30k weekly for 2 weeks straight then recoup week. We are doing a lax next few weeks because of chrostmas we would live to have you

1 Like

Oscars oasis is looking for good players who love to play and play daily Also play there tributes. We don’t harass our players. I remove inactive players after 5 days.

1 Like

Hi. We’d be happy to have you. We are a club which highly valued communication and community. Tiki Phoenix rising. If you can do at least 5000 club points a day you’ll be a good fit.

1 Like

Join Bammer. Our group is quite active and interactive

1 Like

RainyDaze–Platinum club,we get all perks and work hard as a team quests,gold dig game,all of it…recently lost 2 solid players,really need people who just like to play and win. Friendly but not overbearing. Some chat, some dont but we all have the same goal. Its a nice place,you are welcome to join!

1 Like

Oscars oasis could use some good players who play daily there tributes and open the free gift box daily. If a player is inactive for 5 days without letting us know. They are removed for spots opening to new players only requirements

1 Like

Come join Club Hope 2. Looking for a player that enjoys the game & chat with others.

1 Like

I’m looking for members who will be active! There are some on my team who send help, but in the competitions, hardly anyone ever has any points. I love always getting the leader’s prizes, but it’s tiring to have #s 2 & 3 to always be the same 2, with no points. I don’t mind competing for the win! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ice hotel would love to have you. We’re a very active team completing all perks minus 6.

We’re a relaxed club but looking for dedicated players to help max there share of CQ

look us up

We do need more good players