Any great clubs looking for members?

Try tiki life…play club quests, 30 k per week, fun group and chats. Also very helpful the Tiki Life is looking for consistent players who want a friendly diverse team

Please join us at Perk Crushers!!! (include exclamations) we need a couple new players. Platinum league team…love to chat & have fun :100:

New Club looking for members join top dawgs raise to the top with our club

DIRTY DUCKS - Looking for active players to join in the rebuilding of our club. Our main focus has been completing perks, club quests & collecting tributes. We’ve got a pretty good strategy on completing the dig which has placed us in first place several times. Please join us if interested :slight_smile:

Join my team… Team Name is “We All Fit In”. I just formed the team last Friday and we have a solid core of 11 players…

We are committed and power house scorers… We are gonna move thru the ranks and easily become a diamond team…

Your welcome to join club hnic

Let’s do it will have 10 spots open at reset. We are a gold team who wishes to stay gold. looking for strong drama free players:) must complete club quests , play tributes and communicate in chat :slight_smile: Dig Is optional but if you qualify we expect you to dig and do your best to max shovels:) we are open to public until reset. If you think our team may be for you come on over and chat with us :slight_smile:

We are looking for committed players. Great people! Our team is Blazing Tributes.

You should try WIKILEAKY club. We are always engaging and tend to win BIG in competitions and perk completions!!

Oscar’s Oasis is currently looking for 4 new everyday team players who love playing tributes and moving through the perks.

Yes come join lgbqt come join

Looking for plyrs who play consistently. 40K per week. No more than 18hrs idle. 3K before first idle. Quest completion and digging as a team are important to this team. If interested, send request to
KhaleesiMOD
You need to be in a team so we can see stats.

Oscar’s Oasis is currently looking for team player’s who chat play club quest and love having fun playing as a team.

Come on over and have some fun with the CHAMPS. We are a gold club with active players ! Southernmess

My Own Fun Club. We’re a young club but working to move up and could really use the support of active players

Best of luck to you and your new team !

I recently cleared out some players who were not very active and didn’t interact in chat or help with club quests. :frowning: we are helpful, and work as a team and we like to stay in the gold level for now so if you are cool with that, we’d love to have you.

We are looking for a few active players who play daily and make tributes a priority. We ask that you earn 1000 club points and 40 tributes right away when you join, to show you are a serious player.

Club name to search for is Tki Fun Zone

ShakedownStreet would love for you to join

Come join my team.
The lighthouse!

We are a great club looking for good players. Please check us out. Tripeaks Players Club