Allow an 'undo' when a wild card is selected

We should be able to undo a wild card, as sometimes it is clicked by mistake and you end up wasting it. Same for volcano cards and booster selection.

85 Likes

I absolutely second this. And other boosters. I fat finger these so much. Especially when cards are so far up they’re hard to tap without accidentally tapping a booster too. Drives me nuts.

35 Likes

Amen to this suggestion!

18 Likes

Yes that has happened to me and would be nice to see

15 Likes

I TOTALLY agree with this… the other day I was playing on phone and my phone started to slide and when I caught it, I had hit my last volcano card!!! I was so mad!

18 Likes

I totally agree with that suggestion

14 Likes

I also think you should have to confirm if you want to end game. I have hit this button so many times on accident.

17 Likes

Wild cards and volcano cards have the same issue - accidentally using them. Needs to have an undo.

18 Likes

That is a great idea…I have had my dog step on my tablet and accidentally use a wild card.

11 Likes

Yes! Yes! Please, I’m always accidentally hitting a booster that I don’t want to use.

13 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree! I’ve hit it by accident many times.

10 Likes

I absolutely agree!! I did this twice just yesterday! 2 Wild Cards down the drain! Please look into adding this MUCH needed feature!

8 Likes

The same with the more cards button. I 've accidentally tab it instead of the end game. And of course I never get any cards that help me win the game.

16 Likes

Yes! My hand hits the wild card all the time on accident!

9 Likes

I agree whole heartedly, I’ve hit the wild and volcano by mistake to many times to count. :cry:

12 Likes

An undo might be hard but they should add an “are you sure” or some kind of 2nd confirmation as hitting it twice in a row is more unlikely. I too have lost so many things this way. It’s frustrating.

12 Likes

Yes! I agree. An undo option would be awesome!

9 Likes

I think the idea of a double hit, cuz sometimes the clock is ticking! Hahaha! You’d hate to have an “Are you sure?” pop up!

7 Likes

I have accidentally hit Wild and volcano when that happens I immediately shut down the game… I log back in it’s back

13 Likes

@Tracy_Lynn, that’s way cool, I’ll try that next time! TY

4 Likes