Allow an 'undo' when a wild card is selected

Thanks for the tip @Tracy_Lynn! I’ll try to remember that next time!

4 Likes

I also feel this should be allowed

4 Likes

I so totally agree. I have a problem of selecting them too by accident.

4 Likes

Thanks Tracy Lynn, will try that!

3 Likes

I agree. So many times my finger slides over the wild cards and volcanoes and I didn’t want to use those. And I can’t undo them. Very frustrating because those 2 items are extremely hard to earn

5 Likes

Would be awesome, sometimes I buy and wish I could save till next game!

5 Likes

Absolutely agree with this!

4 Likes

Totally agree this would be a fantastic idea

4 Likes

That would be awesome i hit it by mistake so many times!!! Especially when it is my last one!!! HAPPY GAMING FRIENDS

6 Likes

Not only Wilds and Volcanos, but really any booster. When entering a game, I’ve accidentally turned on a booster and found that there is no way to turn it off. Once it’s selected, even before you start the game, you’re stuck. You can tap again to unselect. I would love to be able to unselect before it’s been used, even in-game like on those levels where traps or bombs are covered by regular cards.

7 Likes

I really like that idea. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit a bomb diffuser when I meant to hit a shark hook during the game. Or playing while hubby is driving, and bumpy roads cause me to tap more boosters and items I don’t mean to tap :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I just did it the other day on a lower level game. I read somewhere if you close it down before using it, that it will reset it. Nope! Once it’s selected you have to use it. :pensive::poop:

3 Likes

I so agree with this!

3 Likes

I accidentally hit my only volcano card in the middle of a game and still lost!! I totally can relate :cry::hushed::dizzy_face::crazy_face::flushed:

4 Likes

Yes!!! My kids bump me all the time while playing and I end up wasting them.

3 Likes

Yeah ive done that a few times myself an “un-do” option would be great. As well as a on/off timer button for the Red Star Booster

2 Likes

At the very least let us confirm that we wanted to use a special card or end the game.
Not everybody can just hit a few buttons and buy more - I’ve found that the more a person plays a game like this, the more likely the reason is because they can’t work and of course that means limited income. Making the game more welcoming like this means players stay with the game longer and that makes it more likely they will eventually make a purchase rather than just deleting the game out of frustration.

3 Likes

Good to know!
Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I totally agree I’ve done that loads. Please allow the undo for wild n volcanoes

3 Likes

Omg I have done this so many times both me and my sister believe you have it set where it is on purpose so we waste our wild cards and have to buy more (i dont!) Please address this, should be an easy fix…

1 Like