About the Club Recruitment category

I’ve found the forum to be very help. So enjoy glad to have you with us!

Would be interested in joining. I work on club quests, and particularly like the digs, but having trouble finding a group that participates in the digs.

I am looking for a new club. I have been playing for a little over two years and I would really like to get on a team that tries harder it seems like nobody wants to try and win anything and recently we’ve only been getting to chess. My name is Heather Payne and my present club is beauty and the beast I really would like to change clubs I don’t know how to do it though so if you allow me to be on your team I might need a little guidance as far as getting myself out of one team and into another thank you

My luck is many looking for new members

I would like to be considered

Do you dig? Because I want to join a new team that doesn’t at all. I max Cqs and play daily as I’m retired. I’m a co-leader in my club. Want to join a club where all members max cqs, and play daily. Aquire Goldie by Sat. If interested, and you have an opening sent me an invite at: Roxies. User name: Brenda ty.

Tripeaks players club is looking for ambitious team players who love to play and use chat. We play all club quests and if you’re interested we play all the competitions and races. CC and CR is not mandatory but they’re fun. Please check us out. Team players only please.